Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Queen angelfish, the loveliest fish in the ocean:

Queen angelfish babby:

Sockeye salmon, both for its life cycle and for being the most delicious fish:

Manta ray, forever the coolest:

This is horrifying in the best possible way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Intoluene posted:

The blue groper
:heysexy:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

AcetylCoA! posted:

Did a project on Oarfish in 3rd grade. I made a stuffed paper model to hang from the ceiling. All hail the King of the Herrings!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__r2df_5S9M
I kinda wanted to post that, but I couldn't find any photos that I liked. I do think it's worth having this one for a sense of scale, though:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Archerfish are pretty cool. It's insane that they can perfectly account for both refraction and the water jet's surface tension.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
There was a programmer called Phil Fish who was going to make a game but didn't because of Twitter or something.

• Locked thread