Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
SUNFISH ARE THE BEST loving FISH.

They are derpy all the goddamn time and have a sympatric (?) relationship with seabirds because they sun themselves on the surface and birds eat worms out of their skin. :3:

AND THEY ARE ALSO BABY WHEELS https://youtu.be/r0IQCLQDfKw (probably NSFW without headphones and also I don't have brackets on my phone keyboard, sorry.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

SO DERPY

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DERPY ALL DAY

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Internet Kraken posted:

The word you're looking for is mutualistic. Mutalism is when two species have a relationship where both parties benefit. In this case, the sunfish is cleaned of parasites while the birds get a meal.

THANK YOU!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Segmentation Fox posted:

I wish to contribute additional love for the best fish sunfish, also known as the MOLA MOLA.

Explorer Mola has made an astonishing find.

:3: :3:

do you want to hear the worst joke

ok

What kind of fish is Korean and doesn't know what's going on?

A SUNFISH "mola mola" is similar to "I don't know" in Korean; you can hear it in that PSY song where he cups a fart in a girl's face.

FutonForensic posted:

Trumpet fish look loving ridiculous

This fish is amazing. This thread is amazing.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

That's bullshit.

Sunfish funfish! Here's a big fucker: https://youtu.be/JsvLgDDafus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

RandomFerret posted:

No, they very clearly cannot.

Damned if they don't keep trying, though. They've all got the hearts of champions.

:3: "Mom! MOOOMMMM! Look what I can do!"

• Locked thread