Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

And it's actually a rivalry tonight too!

imgur is broken for me so:
Pens @ Caps 7:30
Yotes @ Flames 10:00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Not sure why Trotz is so afraid of putting the 3 Swede line back together, but tonight's lines are way better than last nights.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Only one game on Monday and only two games tonight? Come on NHL what is this poo poo.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Only one game on Monday and only two games tonight? Come on NHL what is this poo poo.

Gotta have 10 games tomorrow.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Malkin you loving idiot

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Wow what a dumb pass by malkin

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Goddammit malkin

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

cenotaph posted:

Goddammit malkin

Kessel put Malkin in a lovely spot to begin with with that terrible force through the box.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

caps penalty kill is scoring more goals than its powerplay

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I hate american hero TJ Oshie

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
I'm watching the Pens Caps game but i don't really care about either team all that much... but it's nice to watch Good Hockey for once.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Seems like Murray could have come out to play that puck before Beagle got to it

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wow that was a dumb icing to take too

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Mind_Taker posted:

That was my first thought as well, but he stayed and made the first save. Not his fault Letang decided to skate by the puck and Malkin didn't backcheck at all.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Late but:

OSHIE!!!!!!!!!!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

The Pens are playing Sestito :stare:

why?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

JawKnee posted:

The Pens are playing Sestito :stare:

why?

my guess is so that nobody takes ~liberties~ on any star players :rolleyes:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I know Ovi historically starts slow and tends to float but he looks positively bored out there.

Did the conference finals break his spirit?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Pretty sure the Pens have more icings than shots.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Mind_Taker posted:

He's not all that fast a skater, so I don't know about that. In any case he made the save but Malkin was too lazy to back check and pick up the rebound.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I know Ovi historically starts slow and tends to float but he looks positively bored out there.

Division finals :v:

Also the pens look like poo poo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Look Around You posted:

Division finals :v:

Also the pens look like poo poo

Oh poo poo, right. Just felt like the finals.
And yeah - Pens are looking sleepy out there. Hopefully just the long gap between their games. This schedule is poo poo.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Oh poo poo, right. Just felt like the finals.
And yeah - Pens are looking sleepy out there. Hopefully just the long gap between their games. This schedule is poo poo.

The Pens never look good after more than a two day layoff.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

this game is also slow as gently caress

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Penguins look like complete rear end again.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This reminds me - today I saw some guy wearing one of the more confusing jerseys I've ever seen. A Capitals white-alt with "Drouin' and #89 on it.
I'm assuming it was a vanity jersey because the alternative makes no sense to me.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

so many whistles

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

I don't think Ovie is completely happy with the style of play Trotz is pushing for the Capitals.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

i hope that's a good goal because lmao

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goal? No Goal? Whatever things are happening. That is a massive kick :(

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

oh nevermind that's a kick

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

drat, that's probably a kick.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

greasy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

DKM all day.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

lol that's a kick

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

Malkin is cheater

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Niskanen gave Horny some pretty good business there

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

What's with the Caps defenses' plan of crushing Pens players into Holtby?
That doesn't seem like a good long-term strategy

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

:siren: Backstrom :siren:

• Locked thread