Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey JoBro go check your mail

Nothing?

Which mail? PMs or emails?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

That would have been a lot more fun with a more active scumteam. Like, seriously.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

IllegallySober posted:

That would have been a lot more fun with a more active scumteam. Like, seriously.

I think a lot of that had to do with timing.

I tried.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Obs doc was 10/10 would obs again

THANKS PIG

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yay we won.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Somberbrero posted:

yepp sorry pig. i shouldn't be playing mafs right now. gg no re.

Same.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Moatillata posted:

Obs doc was 10/10 would obs again

THANKS PIG

This sums up my feelings. Best dead doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Please buy your avatar back, your posts just aren't the same without them.

• Locked thread