Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

this is a stickup posted:

if I don't read my role pm, no one will be able to get a read on me

lmao

im dead in kash's game already so why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hurry up

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"..."

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im edging furiously in anticipation

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

##vote omgvbflol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ill lynch cuddle you irl

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the real vet could be sitting on their claim because, like quid says, once the vet is outed their night ability is useless

but it seems more likely quid was just being a clumsy and posted himself into a corner

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Tired Moritz posted:

I think kidnapper (scum jailer) can only use their execution power once. Vigilante is someone that can kill someone at night, but they can only do it one time too. I don't think it's sensible for a townie vig to want to shoot someone so early. They should save it for the jester, yo.

the town jailer has the same single-use execution power

you're making sloppy mistakes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im claiming that this game makes it impossible for me to achieve full arousal

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yall done broke my willy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Moatillata posted:

Please keep voting me all is going according to plan this watermelon is about to take it all like a bitch

hang on, im starting to get some signs of life. keep talking about givin the watermelon the wedding treatment

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

HiipFire posted:

hey jester visited me, what a dick

what happened?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if ppl dont get why moat would use his power in the face of a bunch of heat plus a vig threat yall dumb

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

tpink posted:

I dont get these breadcrumbs. Again, these seem like vig claims. What are you claiming? You've been hinting at it; just go ahead and spill man.

Yeah, I don't either. Im dumb and not a millenial, so maybe thats why tho. Why is colin mocharie a doctor breadcrumb?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

:ghost: i was at work all evening/night you idiot fuckers, i hope you all drown in your own barf at the thanksgiving table :ghost:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

:ghost: have fun without the real doctor you coneheads :ghost:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Game related posts after death are a no no.

Mr. Godfather. Nobody else pull stuff like this please.

:ghost:
tobbs is obv fakeclaiming mod. actions dont fit his claim. real mod would have votefinder access
:ghost:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

holy poo poo we won

ty stickup + chores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

and ty errbody else, for a fun game, of mafia

• Locked thread