Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
*extremely hacker voice* I'm in.

I encourage my Santa to stalk me on here and Twitter and to find something I probably don't even know exists but lines up with my interests. Alternately, I don't yet have the recent reprints of the Link to the Past and Mario comics that originally showed up in Nintendo Power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
poo poo I gotta step up my game.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

CelticPredator posted:

Um, no idea who sent me this, but I laughed and just had a flood of nostalgic memories explode in my head. I used to have this! And I played with it all the drat time! So gently caress yeah I say! Great gift.

I won't open it, only because the packaging is awesome as hell too.

Edit: checked the back and I actually had about 90% of these toys. Aside from the colored aliens.

Those mission disk programs used to be up for download on the toy company's website but now they're defunct and I can't find 'em anywhere.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Hostile V posted:

My Santee should've gotten their package in the mailbox and I am irrationally nervous they didn't get it because the last time I sent something to a stranger via Amazon it took them at least a day extra to get it by having to go to their post office, so I hope you got it.

I was gonna maybe take a photo but I was too frightened! IT IS A SPOOKY CHRISTMAS!

Anyway yeah! Hostile V got me Onibaba on Criterion DVD, a movie I have been meaning to watch for some time now but have not, even though I think I had it out from the library once! As a fan of Jigoku and House and the like, this was an excellent pick!

Also included was a download code for freaky horror game Anatomy... or at least part of a code that may have been cut off because the URL is gigantic and Amazon's gift note box is not! Anyway, I think I recall hearing about this game in this very forum, and indeed it is in my browser history as something I have clicked on. I hope to play it soon if we can get the code thing sorted out through email.

gently caress I got too many movies to watch! AUGH! Thanks Hostile V!

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Oh man The Exterminating Angel is so good.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Sent my stuff out. Two packages, one fulfilled by Amazon and one from me. I hope my Santee doesn't have any of it! I'm reasonably sure they don't have one of them!

Now I can watch Onibaba without guilt.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Post office claims my one package arrived at its destination!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Didn't get around to posting but my other Santa's gifts arrived, a copy of House of Leaves, Near Dark, and The Film Snobs Dictionary. No note, however, so this Santa remains anonymous. Thanks, mysterious stranger!

It was me! Glad everything arrived.

House of Leaves is obviously used but I threw it in because it seemed like it might be up your alley, and it is the copy I personally read through so it has that special something (not a fluid.)

As it happens, I haven't seen Near Dark, either. Hope you enjoy!

• Locked thread