Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im in the postgame and i have no pokemon that are good at inflicting status effects. Who should I pick up to use as a sleeper/paralyser

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

im in the postgame and i have no pokemon that are good at inflicting status effects. Who should I pick up to use as a sleeper/paralyser

butterfree

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I wish Mareanie had decent attack cause its ability would have way more use.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Plutonis posted:

Mareanie and Salazzle need their abilities switched.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've been using Magnezone, I like him a lot.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I used the move tutor to teach my Snorlax yawn and hold back :mrgw:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

so the bank is out, can you get mew and poo poo? im guessing theres a restirction there, but i already have friends talking aobut the crazy fissure move giovannis machamp has and poo poo lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

so the bank is out, can you get mew and poo poo? im guessing theres a restirction there, but i already have friends talking aobut the crazy fissure move giovannis machamp has and poo poo lol

Ill try right now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bank has not updated for me, I cannot access it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

The bank has not updated for me, I cannot access it.

hosed up

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Merciless Toxapex was my MVP in my Moon playthrough.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis posted:

wasnt toxipex in like every tourney team because its insane

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

wasnt toxipex in like every tourney team because its insane

Yeah, as Ferrothorn + Tentacruel + Regenerator.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

Fly away troll.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The pokebank update can't happen without a corresponding patch in the game cause theres no drat national dex. Unless ot unlocks when you get the first non-alola pokemon

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

The pokebank update can't happen without a corresponding patch in the game cause theres no drat national dex. Unless ot unlocks when you get the first non-alola pokemon

Well island scan monsters exist and they straight up lack a dex number. The game can definitely handle their existence

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Fly away troll.

stupid bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

Well island scan monsters exist and they straight up lack a dex number. The game can definitely handle their existence

They cant push the update becase theres one guy whos just been writing 1600 new pokedex entries since dec 3rd and he hasnt finished yet.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

They cant push the update becase theres one guy whos just been writing 1600 new pokedex entries since dec 3rd and he hasnt finished yet.

cant wait for the brutal and hosed up plusle and minun entries

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Muk(Sun): Muk likes to eat turds straight out of the toilet.

Muk(Moon): If this bad boy sees turds in a toilet, you know what he's gonna do.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ristolaz posted:

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

Free-range sewer turds are the food of choice for my finest muk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

"Nintendo Hong Kong has put out some details about the upcoming Pokémon Bank update, specifically in regards to the Generation 1 transfer. First, transferred Pokémon will likely have at least 3 max IVs. Their nature will be random and there is a chance that the Pokémon will have their Hidden Ability. It will also have a unique GameBoy mark
The National Pokédex will sync up with the games you use with Pokémon Bank, listing the Pokémon you have seen/caught in each game and combining them. It will list the games that you have each Pokémon in. You don't need the Pokémon to be deposited into your Bank in order to register them in the National Pokédex. Finally, it confirms that you can send Battle Points again. Finally, it shows that you can track a variety of stats from your games such as Eggs Hatched, Pokémon Captured etc. through Pokémon Bank, crossreferencing between all 6 games.
No date has been given but we'll provide full details as they come so keep checking back"

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

If I'm reading that correctly it sounds amazing. It tracks one pokedex across all your games? And tells you where your pokemon are?!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Aston posted:

If I'm reading that correctly it sounds amazing. It tracks one pokedex across all your games? And tells you where your pokemon are?!

Hope so gamer. Hopefully youll be able to see it inside the game tho

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Aston posted:

Sounds like an epic way to avoid writing new Pokédex entries for all the remaining national dex 'mons in S&M

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm extremely excited to transfer a bunch of level 100 Machamps from my Red version with Fissure in hopes that I get a good one with No Guard, and then destroy some idiots on Battle Spot.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

mabels big day posted:

I'm extremely excited to transfer a bunch of level 100 Machamps from my Red version with Fissure in hopes that I get a good one with No Guard, and then destroy some idiots on Battle Spot.

That feel when have Yellow and only one of each TM

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

nevermind, they made it so all the RBY pokemon have their hidden abilities, and you cant even use ability capsules on them, so I guess they don't want people to enjoy their game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol there is another Pokemon phone game. get in while it's hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kia_sP8Jlok

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Bank is out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Bank is out

Thank you for not lying this time. Downloading now.

E: I dont have enough room on my SD card for the update lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WHen you boot it up after update they send a Mewnium Z mystery gift to your Sun/Moon game so they must know that everyone and their mother got Mew in the Red/Blue VC releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

WHen you boot it up after update they send a Mewnium Z mystery gift to your Sun/Moon game so they must know that everyone and their mother got Mew in the Red/Blue VC releases.

Theyre saying you cant transfer mew

• Locked thread