Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Agean90 posted:

oh poo poo didnt know this was out. prolly gonna get moon, becuase i like the moon more than i like the sun.

The moon is complete crap compared to the sun. Theres actually no reason to have it around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm probably approaching quad digits of Pokemon playtime over my life and I've never even seen a wild shiny

I've only seen a level 2 bidoof.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tidal force dumbass?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Imagine if the SMT games had shiny demons.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

holy gently caress the professor in this game looks like a douche bag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol there's a famous Pikachu on vacation who has a butler. They call him Master Chu

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I'm probably approaching quad digits of Pokemon playtime over my life and I've never even seen a wild shiny

im paranoid i see them all the time but dont know what the pokemon is actually supposed to look like and kill them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Crobat is 5'11" and 165 pounds. But it still lets me pet its wings and feed it beans.

That is extremely large for a bat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

im paranoid i see them all the time but dont know what the pokemon is actually supposed to look like and kill them

They have a special animation where they sparkle and a bunch of stars go flying everywhere before the battle so you probably don't

The only shiny I've ever seen was a shiny Entei back in Gen II and I nearly lost my 9-year-old mind but then it ran away and either I never saw it again or it wasn't shiny the next time it appeared, I don't remember which. I was inconsolable.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol there's a famous Pikachu on vacation who has a butler. They call him Master Chu

And the Drunkard Hu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My petilil hasn't evolved and I'm starting to think it's a happiness or gimmick evo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the totem pokemon use really dickish strategies and its honestly badass. im glad the game is genuinely trying to kill me, the fire totem poke has owned me 4 times.

he'll summon help and Toxic you while his minion spams venoshock so it can crit. his special atk. and speed are also rly high and he'll 2shot most pokes w the fire attack

i know the solution here is to get a ground type but thats cheating, i WILL beat this with my jigglypuff

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

the totem pokemon use really dickish strategies and its honestly badass. im glad the game is genuinely trying to kill me, the fire totem poke has owned me 4 times.

he'll summon help and Toxic you while his minion spams venoshock so it can crit. his special atk. and speed are also rly high and he'll 2shot most pokes w the fire attack

i know the solution here is to get a ground type but thats cheating, i WILL beat this with my jigglypuff

my ground type was diglett so it hosed him up with a fire attack

In Training posted:

My petilil hasn't evolved and I'm starting to think it's a happiness or gimmick evo.

Sun Stone evo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Anyone wanna battle? I'm on island 2 still.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:staredog: I just got (post island 2 spoilers) to the part where you fight off an extra dimensional alien invasion this game is crazy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

my ground type was diglett so it hosed him up with a fire attack

Sun Stone evo

Oooo ty. Now I need to find a sun stone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wheres the renamer and move trainer

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Name rater is in the first town on island 2, in one of the first buildings there. dunno about the other one

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Heh the name of the Waikiki looking place sounds like "Haole". A little bit of Hawaii lore.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thanks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

The guy who can forget moves is in one of the first poke centers hes a skinny old dude to the right

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1564-3627-4251 is my FC

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Added. My Pokemon want to fight someone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Added. My Pokemon want to fight someone

Lets do it. I'm trying to find friend battles in all these Online menus

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Lets do it. I'm trying to find friend battles in all these Online menus

Did you add me? I'll look for you on the list

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I actually haven't yet, I'm in a battle royal at the mome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I actually haven't yet, I'm in a battle royal at the mome

Well, I'll be waiting then

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Added and connected online

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

0903 2980 0476
im adding ppl now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Connecting online. This plaza thing blows compared to the PSS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't find a way to connect to my friends list at all.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I can't find a way to connect to my friends list at all.

Are you Machai? Or Rise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rise. How did you call me like that?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/goatmagician/status/800182184090824706

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Rise. How did you call me like that?

I found you on my list of people connected to my plaza.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is a tense battle

Soral
May 30, 2009

oh my god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leech Seed + Sleep ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Close battle! very fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Powerful Z Move usage, well played. I have to eat dinner now but I'll be on later.

• Locked thread