Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah son...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game looks freakin nice... Also it looks like you can make everything in the game from scratch, like Restaurants and poo poo... Though I couldn't figure out how. But, seems like a P. Deece spiritual successor to RCT.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RCT was extremely my poo poo. Gonna check this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've heard it's the same people whom made RCT3 made this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I've heard it's the same people whom made RCT3 made this.

Was it good? Only played the first two.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It didn't quite have that Dank Chris Sawyer charm as the other ones but it was good enough of a 3D sequel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But either way the amount of uhhh freedom of player design in this alone is almost worth 45$ to experience. My only complaint so far is the camera is weird and I can't change it how I want it but there's a billion options. Everything has a billion options.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some epic things I'm seeing as I play: Add your own music to rides. Modifying the sequence of rides like the tilt o whirl thing and the carousel so you can change when it dips or spins or whatever. Putting monster props in roller coasters that pop out when you say to. Little scenery actor guys. Placing trees and rocks and poo poo literally anywhere including on top of stuff and god knows what else, and I think creating larger objects out of combinations of smaller ones, so you could, say, make a cluster of trees and have a easy way to make a forest. Or rock formations, or whatev.

Soral
May 30, 2009

this game looks fairly win. i didnt know it was out yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
how's the terrain deformation, and can you make artsy or experimental stuff with the game? like could you make a big dick with a waterslide inside of it?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

how's the terrain deformation, and can you make artsy or experimental stuff with the game? like could you make a big dick with a waterslide inside of it?

I'll try.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright if you had enough time and patience you could make probably anything your heart desires. A roller coaster would of been more flexible I imagine but if I felt like working at this it would be the sickest drat dick with a water slide inside of it you ever did see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-e8DsIa4c

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Lmfao, and also hell yeah

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Alright if you had enough time and patience you could make probably anything your heart desires. A roller coaster would of been more flexible I imagine but if I felt like working at this it would be the sickest drat dick with a water slide inside of it you ever did see.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So I guess you can't build a restaurant from the ground up but there's little Custom Stalls that are just small brick buildings that you can build around.

So I put all the crap around it but you can still see the blue building inside it that's essentially the Interface of the milkshake store.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Will this run on a 980 well?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao, and also hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Will this run on a 980 well?

It runs deece on a 970.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

It runs deece on a 970.

Hell yeah

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive spent like two full nights playing this and have only made like two coasters and a few buildings lol its practically a modeling program with a video game interface

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ive spent like two full nights playing this and have only made like two coasters and a few buildings lol its practically a modeling program with a video game interface

but would you spend...five nights? muahahahah! :xd:

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 18, 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I realized playing that video back that I would watch SpeedScapes or w/e of this game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

watch this guy he makes unbelievable poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvarret/videos

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im glad this game is as epic as the Coaster fiends said it would be.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a coaster head myself and let me just say this.... This game gets 5 bags. It's a 5 bagger.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmao. Added to my wishlist.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rip BBG

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It really is incredible how flexible all the rides and poo poo is. Holy cow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the Workshop support is very epic. You can upload straight from the game. People are making landscapes and stuff so you don't have to start with a flat park or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was almost late to work playing this and I will probably try to sneak out early. #Winning #MyChildhoodIsBackAgain #RIPClintob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone got some Epic creations to share?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I made a badass coaster that i have to figure out how to capture some video of

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game looks fairly sick... But are there any goals or do you just build a big park with dickcoasters and water slides.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a career mode that's like the scenarios in RCT and a sandbox mode and a Challenge mode where it's like starting a new game in Sim City and every once in a while some stuff pops up for you to do and get some extra cash, like "Make a Roller Coaster 1600 feet long" or whatever.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/YL6hZpA.gifv

Lol. Of course I would never make something like this...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

http://i.imgur.com/YL6hZpA.gifv

Lol. Of course I would never make something like this...

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just like making nice desert parks.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i watched LGR's review of rollercoaster tycoon 1 today and he named a park "This Park Will Give You AIDS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i watched LGR's review of rollercoaster tycoon 1 today and he named a park "This Park Will Give You AIDS"

Lol

• Locked thread