Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

is this the game Cabinets was playing on her stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

is this the game Cabinets was playing on her stream

lmfao If that's an autocorrect of Kaceytron then yea.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao If that's an autocorrect of Kaceytron then yea.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805305495

this is a coaster that used to be at Dorney Park that I loved but now is in Germany. use it in your parks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it come with the lake that looks like a cat was playing with the mouse.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol no there was a ride and queue over there but the blueprint screen automatically hides other poo poo. I also made a goofy rear end sci-fi station building for it though which i might upload later

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol no there was a ride and queue over there but the blueprint screen automatically hides other poo poo. I also made a goofy rear end sci-fi station building for it though which i might upload later

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can you include terrain changes with blueprints. I haven't tried yet but I like messing with the terrain.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah im not sure i havent tried yet either cause what if someone shares a blueprint that has underground tunnels?

Its cool that blueprints arent locked in this game though so you can take individual elements of someone elses building, like a custom bench from a restaurant or something, and save it as its own blueprint, or delete poo poo you dont like, or completely change the theme

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is Very Win.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i guess this thread is good as any to ask this but has anyone tried Transport Fever? transport tycoon owned and this game looks nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this game looks insanely good and has been on my wishlist forever. think i might have to purchase it now!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotoyvhVGgc I don't care about the story in this one and the rides are hosed up but it's an epic idea for a park and it's cool you could make something like this.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotoyvhVGgc I don't care about the story in this one and the rides are hosed up but it's an epic idea for a park and it's cool you could make something like this.

im going to see if i can have a train crashing off a cliff for a rapids ride

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Haha this looks so epic. Lmao at the dick slide

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

VideoGames posted:

this game looks insanely good and has been on my wishlist forever. think i might have to purchase it now!

It's too expensive for me atm but holy poo poo I want it so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Plutonis posted:

It's too expensive for me atm but holy poo poo I want it so bad
check your PMs

• Locked thread