Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is magnificent and i love the eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea it took me a while but i just kinda woke up this morning with the idea ready to go

im gonna make a couple other prototypes and see which one fits best

:pipe: hmmmm

:allears:

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!

hamjobs posted:

this is magnificent and i love the eyes

same

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
but what if i made a few small changes,

Urodov

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

but what if i made a few small changes,

p wicked

i was just glad for an excuse to make something

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
you did extremely well

Urodov

i went ahead and gave it "the treatment"

not sure about these results, i think it might lose more than it gains

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

vanisher

Urodov posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Urodov posted:

Obv the sig ain't for me, but what if you made all the funky colors get real funky like the eyes

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Urodov posted:

its wvwn xmasier wearing a string of blinking colored chrostmas lights

death sext

I made this for everyone's friend Hogge Wild a while ago, and now I'm posting it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

death sext posted:

I made this for everyone's friend Hogge Wild a while ago, and now I'm posting it

:chanpop: that's amazing

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Mariana Horchata

i still cant decide on which one so im just gonna rotate them until i settle, or maybe change after the new year...idk how things usually go around here as this is my first holiday season spent in my cozy byob winter timeshare :cabot:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

ahahaha i love it!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

Hogge Wild posted:

ahahaha i love it!

Yay! He's sledding down to say hi to your other sigs.

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
could someone assist me with a winter sig please?

in return i will give you cool robot anecdotes and credit you in the sig

Slugnoid

this only took like 5 mins to make so if you don't want it I wont be offended :shobon:

Urodov

Slugnoid posted:

this only took like 5 mins to make so if you don't want it I wont be offended :shobon:

haha whoa hey

thank, friend

èëè ñâîáîäó

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idea: tio de nadal sig with children beating log with sticks while shouting "poo poo, log, poo poo" as is customary in catalonia

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
helol yes i would like one winter sig but making one for myself feels like cheating

Slugnoid

xpost from the lurking thread cos why not

Slugnoid fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Dec 17, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Hogge Wild posted:

ahahaha i love it!

Hogge sweetie your sig is getting quite unwieldy

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

could i get a snowlfake or yule log or something vaguely seasonal or something added to my amazing sig that matoi ryuko started and kicked to the next level by social vegan for halloweeen

ofc if anybody wants to do something else thats cool but like, i love this sig itll be so hard to top

i have shown it off irl more than once cuz its so fucken cool thansk again matoi ryuko and social vegan

• Locked thread