Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile 2, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: Flighty

I almost drop Carmilla when she whispers in my ear. For a moment I think about denying it. But...Sera told her. Maybe Carmilla is involved with her cult hunting or whatever efforts?

"...Yeah. It's kind of complicated."

Giving Carmilla the truth

"She tell you because you're helping her with her investigation?"

While I'm talking to her, I look around for Mackenzie. She was out here just a moment ago right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions: - Loser, Obsessed, Insensitive, Backstabber

"No, well, I am, but..." I want her to pull me into a side room, press herself against me, to pull her clothes off and lose myself in her, I want her to let me sink my teeth into her skin and drink her blood until I feel better. "I'm... dead too. I'm," I press my lips to her ear properly, kissing the lobe, and then pull back, smiling a bit dazedly at her, letting her see my teeth properly, "a vampire." I let myself fall further against her, wanting her. And, a bit, wanting her to take me the rest of the way to the nurses. My head still really aches.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot 1, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark 2
Harm 0/4 XP 3/5 Conditions: Black Eye, Charity Case

"You're too kind. I need to update my look as well. Other wise I'll look like I'm in hand me downs but from myself."
Then she gets into the buzz kill.
"Huh. I have felt something off lately. Messing with natural magic. So I got a score to settle with who and whatever is involved. My magic is at your disposal as long as you fuel it." I chuckle and squeeze her close. "If you want me to keep tabs on someone I only need a object that's important to them." I place a finger on my forehead. "I can tap into the connection between the person and the object."

Dropping charity case with fancy new accessory

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot -1 | Cold 2 | Volatile -1 | Dark 1
Harm: 1/4 | XP: 3/5 | Conditions: Nothing! | Location: Creepy Stone Circle

I think about it for a moment, then nod, "Deal."

I wasn't entirely sure if she was talking about 'empathy rituals' or people's stuff, but either way... I was going to need some magic to crack this mystery. Mackenzie obviously has it out for me, Carmilla and Sam are... well, something weird going on there, and who the gently caress else can I count on? Not Sharona, that's for sure. As I rest in her arms, enjoying the warmth against the chill of the air, I think about that last part. She had my sunglasses, but that was cool. Fair trade. Of course, she could apparently cast spells on me through them...

I kiss her neck, then look up at her. A cute pout is on my face as I say, "You aren't going to zap my hair or anything with those glasses, right? I'm sure it'd be much more entertaining to..." I work my way up, nibbling her ear, then murmur, "...watch a show." I let her imagination do the work. And from the heat I'm feeling against my body? I think her imagination must be in overdrive.

quote:

5:27 PM <Tricky> Sera Turns On Tabitha
5:28 PM <Tricky> .roll 2d6-1
5:28 PM <Platonibot> Tricky: 10 (2d6-1=6, 5)

Taking a String and Tabitha choose Self/Promise/Awkward.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Harm 0/4 XP 3/5 Conditions: Black Eye

I never would have guessed Sera would be such a fun gal. When I look into her eyes the crazy thought enters my head, it might be good to settle on a main squeeze for a while. I thought ghosts were supposed to be cold, but she's so warm. "Why would I watch when I can have you all to myself." I take her by the chin to guide her lips into mine. "Do you want to go for another round? I feel like I could stay here with you all day."

Giving self

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Wow. I guess she's ready for Round 2 already. I'd hoped to get a little research in today, but... Well, let's be real. The curse on this goddamn town has been around since the beginning. It's not like I'm really in the mood for conspiracy stuff, either. Everything that's been going on today with... well, everyone has been bringing me down. I got Sam's notebook back and I'll give that to her when I see her. Maybe tonight, even.

But now? I'm just going to stay in the moment. I melt into the kiss, letting my body do all the talking.

Fading again? :v:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
Harm: 2/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: Broke, Predator | Location: Hallway

I'm hiding behind a vending machine when Sam storms past, and I wait for her to be out of sight before moving over to join Sharona and Carmilla. Carmilla looks like she's been beaten up worse than I feel, and Sharona's having to support her on her feet. I kinda feel like I'm interrupting but I guess I owe Carmilla for bitching out of getting involved in the classroom.

"Oh, hey Sharona, there you are. Jesus, Carmilla, what the gently caress was that about? Would not have picked Sam for a psycho. Here, let me help you."

I put my arm around her waist from the other side and take some of her weight off Sharona. I try to be gentle, but from the way she twitches I must have hit a sore spot.

Turn on Carmilla (Tagging Backstabber): 2d6+2 8
Make your choice!

"Uh...sorry. C'mon, lets get you to the nurse."

Hopefully Tabitha won't still be there. Don't need another fight just yet.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 10

Mackenzie: Well she is leaning against you awfully closely and you are supporting most of her weight (and copping a feel though i'll pretend I didn't see that.) What are you going to do if Tabitha's still there? I mean playing peacemaker is not exactly something you're good at is it? What was the last big fight you got in the middle of and why did it not go well for you personally?

Sharona: drat she looks a mess, Who would have thought quiet scared of her own shadow Sam would be able to do something like that? Guess she's got hidden depths or something right. Still right now it's probably a good idea to separate the two Still her and Mackenzie are getting a little too close for comfort. You're not jealous of that are you? What are you going to do to stop it?

Carmilla Your head is kinda fuzzy as Mackenzie and Sharona drag you out. Still at least you can rely on the two of them to help you. Not like Sam What the hell has gotten into her anyway? Admittedly you were looking but looking isn't a crime right? Still if you could just grab a bite to eat you'd probably be fixed up in no time . Of course you'd have to ditch your two new friends as they probably wouldn't exactly approve of your table manners so to speak. Or you can just go to the infirmary and get patched up there. What are you going to do?

don't forget to respond to Mac's turn on as well

Sera Jeez don't you kids have anything better to do? Still as you finish up you turn to your phone and with a shock check the time. By the time you get back to school you'll have already missed most of your next lesson. You could still just make it to your class aftert that . Of course if you go in your present state everyone will know exactly what you skipped class to do especially if Tabitha shows up at the same time and in the same condition... You could clean yourself up but it'll take time and you'll need an excuse for being late or you can just skip school altogether what do you do?

if you did fade to black trigger your sex moves again

Tabitha: Yeah who knew ghosts could be this much fun? Still as entertaining as it would be to while away the day with her you have places to go, people to see right? Whose your first port of call for finding out more about this crazy mess you've landed yourself in? Why do you think they'll be reluctant to help you?

if you did fade to black trigger your sex moves again

Sam They're the monsters the things that prey on ordinary decent people like you and yet people would rather believe them than believe the truth. Now you look like you're the crazy one and they get to walk away practically unharmed leaving you to take the blame. Well you're not going to put up with this poo poo much longer are you? Where do you go when you want to be alone and what plan do you have to show the world once and for all what kind of monsters they really are?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

You know, for a day where I've pretty much given up on learning anything, Tabitha is giving me a pretty thorough education. It's not the same as it is with Sam and Carmilla, but she's got some seriously wicked tricks and it definitely has its charms. If I knew she was having this much fun out in the woods all the time, maybe I never would have gotten as involved in journalism. That'd be a hell of a different life. Still, I guess I can't run away from my problems forever. As much as I want to. I figure I got two real options. Either I can chill with Tabitha and try to figure out more about what her crew knows about all this poo poo or I can try and track down Sam. I guess it'll be up to Tab.

Finally, we're back where we started. More cuddling. This time I'm holding her in my arms. As we lay against the now-warmed stones of the circle, I break the companionable silence to say, "So, uh, maybe this is a weird question, but... Can you teach me how to do all this magic stuff?" I smile. "I mean like the spells and all that. I think I've got a handle on the 'empathy rituals.'"

The thought crosses my mind that if I fade out again, Tab might be able to find me. She already has my sunglasses, but... I might as well give her something else too. This one is a little more practical than fashionable. I think she'll like it anyway. I reach over to my bag and fish out the tarnished key to the Herald. I put it in her palm and close her fingers around it. I say, "Call it a gift. It's for the Herald downtown. It's kind of my home away from home. You should drop by some time. I'll show you what I've figured out." A pause. "I also have a fantastic couch..." I laugh. "Seriously, though, I'd like to show it to you sometime. And, uh, speaking of time... We're gonna be late for class. Way late. You have any plans? I wouldn't mind meeting some of the other druids if they're as..." I wink. "...friendly as you."

The fade did, indeed, occur! Sera gives her spare (and largely ceremonial) Herald key to Tabitha.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile 2, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: Flighty

I'd probably be just standing out here and staring at Carmilla if Mackenzie hadn't come out and helped. She's dead too? Oh and. Also hitting on me too. Is it the hair? Think I'm going to cut it once I drop her off at the nurse, this is getting ridiculous. While we help Carmilla to the nurse, I try to think on things. Should I let Sera or Carmilla know about Mackenzie? Or vice versa? Well probably not Sera, that meeting went badly. As for Mackenzie getting close to Carmilla I don't think much of it. We need to keep her on her feet right now, both of us are rather close. And Carmilla was being weirdly close a moment ago. Maybe she was just out of it though.

Whatever, let's just get to the nurse and figure this all out later.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions: - Loser, Obsessed, Insensitive, Backstabber

I'd expected a bit more of a reaction from Sharona, but maybe she's a bit shocked? I could see that. Oh hi Mackenzie. "I don't even know..." I guess she was mad at me for flirting with Mac? Well gently caress that, not my fault she freaked out. Smiling hazily at her now, I shift my weight as best I can to help in the transfer, but it's kind of hard to focus what with my head, my hunger, and Mac starting to get handsy in the process. drat, I really could use some blood. That'd make this all better.

As we set off, supported between the two of them, I look over at Mac, eyes traveling along her body maybe a little more obviously than I meant them to be. She did seem rather interested in me back in the classroom, and now that we aren't surrounded by dirty snitches and homophobic assholes... "Hey, you sure you don't that'd date? Looks like I'm," I cough a couple times, then groan at the throb it sends through my head, then grin. "single now."

Giving Self

[14:53:45] <GodFish> turn on mac
[14:54:00] <GodFish> .roll 2d6+2
[14:54:02] <Platonibot> GodFish: 11 (2d6+2=3, 6)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Harm 0/4 XP 3/5 Conditions: Black Eye

"Sure. I'll try. Not everyone takes to it." Well she's already assumed there's more than just me so no harm in confirming I guess. "Each of us got our specialties."

Then she gives me the key. It's not much, but it invitation sounds like a whole lot. "Well a couch to crash on is something always good to have in the back pocket." I smile. "Such a friendly one is even better." I stand up and stretch. "Some of them will be glad to meet you, trust me."

I pause before I ask what's been lingering on the edge of my mind. "So I thought you were an item with..." Well there's two candidates so I just trail off. "I guess that's over. Are you looking for something serious? Cause well, I was already planning on introducing someone else to the coven."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I nod slowly, "Yeah, that makes sense. I figure if magic is easy there'd be a lot more of you. Maybe it'll be easier since I'm already... Well, you know." When she brings up Sam and Carmilla, a brief shadow crosses my face. Yeah... Guess there was no escaping that. I'd need to figure things out sooner or later. "Yeah... I'm... I don't know. I've never seen them like that before. I need to get this notebook to Sam and, you know, figure out what's up with her. Never seen anything like it before."

That didn't answer her question. I owed it to her to play it straight. Besides, it's tough hiding anything when you're naked.

I look at her, straight in the eyes, and say, "Let's see where things go first? I'm not even sure where I am with that situation." I smile a bit. It's a little sad, but I can't help but feel the warm fuzzies from everything we'd been up to. "So no worries if you've got some action lined up. I'm not really the jealous type."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
Harm: 2/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: Broke, Predator | Location: Hallway

quote:

What are you going to do if Tabitha's still there? I mean playing peacemaker is not exactly something you're good at is it? What was the last big fight you got in the middle of and why did it not go well for you personally?

I guess I'll have to chase her out. I can't deal with her, and Sharona, and Carmilla being oh so close to me without something giving way. There's a heady stew of animal instinct and teenage hormone in my brain right now that's short-circuiting my reasoning processes pretty effectively. The last time I tried to stop a fight was the dumbest thing. Two groups of old guys had booked hunting trips at the Lodge on the same day, and the spare guide was late, and I guess they thought one of them was going to miss out and they had already been drinking (against our rules, but paying customers are paying customers) so when they started acting like they were about to throw down I got in the way to try and chill them out. Ended up getting punched in the face by a drunk grandad when he swung at another guy, went down onto the gravel and chipped a tooth. The tooth grew back a few months later when the moon started talking to me, but it was super lovely for a while.

As we help Carmilla to the nurse I can't help but feel some tension between them. And between them and me. And I guess I can feel her body pressing against mine and her hot breathe on my neck and smell her perfume and oh poo poo this is trouble. The wolf in me is laughing at my luck.

"I...I'm not. Uh. Available. Sorry. You're super hot and all but I...we...um."

I half wanna push them both against the wall and start ravishing them, but Carmilla is obviously concussed and I don't think Sharona would be cool with it...I realize that when I said we I probably spent a long second looking at Sharona and I blush. gently caress, I cannot keep a secret for poo poo. Did it always take this long to get to the nurses office?

Giving a string in the form of a solid hint that Mac and Sharona are a couple, and acting embarrassed and awkward

• Locked thread