Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot: 2 Cold: -1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 0/5 Conditions:

It all happened so fast. The sound of Garth being slammed causes me to jump, and before I could get my bearings together, Sera leaves with Carmilla, leaving me all by myself. S-should I follow them? Carmilla said I should stay here, but I don't know if I can. I can't stay. Not without her. I don't care if the whole town knows about my feelings for Sera! They can target us all they want, nothing will break me away from her!

...But isn't she a journalist? Isn't her job... to talk to people? If our relationship got out, would it... make it harder for her to do the thing she loves? Am I... being selfish?

I bite down on my thumb. I don't know what to do now. Do I follow, or stay? I just wanted to be with her. Why does it have to be so hard!?

This is all Tabitha's fault! It wasn't enough for her to take my journal, was it!? She had to go and ruin the wonderful moment I had with her! I should- I should give her... a... talking... to. Eventually.

I raise up a shaky arm, "E-excuse me, but I... I need to go to the n-nurse!" I hurry out of the room, but not before giving a sour glare at Tabitha. I'm sorry, Sera, but I'm going to be selfish, for this one moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2/5 | Conditions: Exhausted | Location: Class

Oh my good her hand is so cool. And soft. And...ugh, it's a good thing I'm leading or she'd see me blushing. God, what the hell is with me today? Falling asleep, cutting class, and getting all weird over Sharona... Oh thank god, here's the car. I let her hand go (reluctantly) and get the keys out of my pocket, along with a hair tie that I use to get my stupid pile of blond tangles and split ends into a ponytail for driving. Pulling my hair clear of my face and neck purely coincidentally requires pulling my shoulders back and pushing my chest out a little, but nbd, right?

Turn On Sharona: 2d6+2 7

String/Self/Promise/Awkward

I hope into the drivers seat and start the engine.

"Let's ditch this dump."

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Loser

I was right behind Sera, but my lack of reflection occurred to me at about the same point she noticed it, so I'd moved a bit to the side, where you wouldn't expect me to be reflected before she'd turn around. Phew. I shake my head, since she's looking at me, "No, sorry. Drugs aren't really my scene. I did hear about a few people going missing, but nothing more than that." I tilt my head to the side as I watch her cleaning her face off, "isn't that pretty normal for heavy users though? Not that it isn't bad-" I correct myself hastily, "but still, normal?"

"All dry?" I reach into my purse, I don't think I ever got around to taking it out, and after digging around a bit, yeah still got my old touch-up kit. "Alright, look at me, try not to blink~" Lets start with some foundation. "For me? Not really... I got a lot more popular recently, once puberty really hit, ha, so I'm still kind of getting used to that. But I'm pretty boring!" Frankly, being a journalist is way more interesting than anything I do. "I probably could use a hobby or something though..." Switching to mascara, I lean in a little for a closer look, ending up with our faces quite close, I think I can feel her breath playing on my skin. She's so cute...

[23:19:26] <GodFish> turn on Sera
[23:19:28] <GodFish> !r 2d6+2
[23:19:29] <Krysmbot> GodFish, 7+2 = 9
Give me a string or pick:
I give myself to you,
I promise something I think you want,
I get embarrassed and act awkward.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile 1, Dark 0
Harm 0/4 | Experience 3+1/5 | Conditions:

Hmm...actually, the principal might get mad if I don't show up. Ah, wait, a perfect excuse! As we walk out, I lean over, grab a fire alarm, and yank it down. Enjoy your free time everyone!

I run to the car. "Quick, quick, let's zoom on outta here!" I say that, but I'm looking at her as she adjusts her hair and oh there goes the ol' heart again. "We can hide out somewhere nearby, nice and quiet and...private." I let the innuendo for that slip on through.

Giving Self

I look at my shirt. Some of it got wet from the sprinklers. Hmm...

"Guess I gotta take it off, eh?" I look at her as I pull my shirt off right in front of her.

[02:17] <Heliotrope> Turn On Mackenzie
[02:17] <Heliotrope> !r 2d6-1
[02:17] <Krysmbot> Heliotrope, 4-1 = 3
Marking XP

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot -1 | Cold 2 | Volatile -1 | Dark 1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Hallways

I think Sam and Carmilla have done a pretty good job of un-Traumatizing poor Sera at this point. +XP for everyone involved!

I shake my head, "No, this is more than the usual burnout rate. Think like, I dunno, meth levels, but people are treating it like coke. Something's fishy." It really was odd. Drug related disappearances were usually written off. My sources were pretty insistent that this was unusual, even for that crowd. All the more reason to figure out what Nadejda knew. I patiently hold still as she reapplies the foundation and mascara. She says she's not interesting, but I'm inclined to disagree. Things aren't adding up. She doesn't look a thing like I remember her in middle and puberty, hair dye, and cosmetics only take you so far. Not like anyone in this dump has the cash to get crazy plastic surgery, right?

I gulp. She's getting really close. Her emerald green eyes are sucking me in. God, I know Carmilla said she wasn't interested and I know that I want to stay true to Sam, but it's getting harder and harder to keep my mind straight. My saving grace is the sudden piercing howl of the fire alarm and the accompanying shower of weird, tepid sprinkler water. Why did they install sprinklers in the bathroom? The contractors must have been drinking on the job. I stumble backward in surprise. I'm half-sprawled on the floor, hanging on to an increasingly slippery porcelain sink, and my clothes are absolutely sopping wet under the relentless downpour. My shirt, in particular, is clinging tightly to my chest and hiding absolutely nothing.

I nervously giggle, "Well, uh, so much for fixing my makeup. Think we should...?"

I get embarrassed and act awkward.

quote:

[22:25:44] <Tricky> c'mon, I need that sweet, sweet xp
[22:25:48] <Tricky> Turn On Carmilla
[22:25:51] <Tricky> !r 2d6-1
[22:25:53] <Krysmbot> Tricky, 11-1 =
[22:25:56] <Tricky> hahahaha
[22:26:02] <Tricky> what is even happening

+string and self/promise/awkward.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Nov 22, 2016

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2/5 | Conditions: Exhausted | Location: Class

OK well now she can see me blushing. Hell, NASA is probably picking up the thermal spike from me on the Hubble telescope as I get a solid eyeful.

"Uh..."

Brain, please respond. Brain. Brain.

"We're, uh...riding with the top down. You might...hang on."

I reach into the duffel bag in the back seat and pull out one of the spare shirts I keep in case of wolf-related clothing loss. Oh good, red flannel, that's not at all butch. Way to be a stereotype, Mac.

"You might want to wear this. It's not really your size or style, but it'll keep you warm."

Mac's car is a lovingly maintained 1990 Jeep Wrangler

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions:

Well, she's pretty red. But then she just offers me a shirt. Fair enough. I take it and start putting it on. "All right then, off we go!"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

Classroom

Sharona and Mackenzie Sharona, Garth goes down hard underneath you and you "accidentally" put a knee in a very sensitive part of his anatomy which causes him to grow cross eyed for a moment. Before he can clamber to his feet. Mackenzie is pulling you up and half dragging you half leading you out of the class. As the door slams shut behind you. Mackenzie the last thing you see is Garth wincing and glaring at you Garth takes a string on you Still that's a problem for another day.

Tabitha You watch her take out Garth with trifling ease. And that was only a minor insult. What she might do to you for killing her might be even worse. As you think you realise you have two options. You can hope she's in a good mood and confess what you did in the hopes she forgives you. Or you could try to find some sort of cure for her undeath. Which won't be easy but at least it stops you getting the kind of treatment Garth just got right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 2

Everyone: The alarm blares extremely loudly strong enough to wake the dead. And the sprinklers begin to cascade an alarming amount of water that drenches everyone and everything.

Classroom

Mr Brown jerks back to life and seeing the water hitting everything swears loudly. "poo poo." He staggers to his feet and slurs "Ok everyone out. Wait outside the front of the school until the fire department get here.

Tabitha: The water comes pouring down interrupting your musings and drenching you with lukewarm water. Ugh this is really not your day is it? Still as everyone moves out of the class you find yourself one of the last to leave. Mr Brown is distracted by the other students so you should be able to grab something right? What do you take and who does it belong to?

Sam: You're just hurrying out of the room after seeing Garth get what he desrves when the sprinkles turn on and the alarm starts blaring. It occurs to you that Sera is somewhere in the building. While it might be on fire! Mr Brown seems distracted in getting students out as they stream past you. Still you could remind him about Sera, (and Carmilla as well I suppose) or you could just find them yourself. What do you do?

Bathoorm

Carmilla Wow thanks to the water that shirt leaves very little to the imagination. You can see everything. Give self/embarrassed/promise Not that you're interested in her like that are you? Not even as the collar on her shirt rides down revealing a pale slender neck. And you become aware that it's been a while since you had a drink. She giggles and says "Think we should..." and you know she wants it too.. What do you do?

Sera As you clutch at the sink and finally find purchase you look up and lock eyes with her. She can't take her eyes off you. And she's frozen in place Does she look hungry for something. Still the two of you need to get out of here right? Would the fire even harm you do you think? Still it would certainly harm her wouldn't it. You need to get her moving. Get her out of here. How?

Jeep

Mackenzie: You put your jeep into gear and pull out of the parking lot before anyone can notice you and connect you with the fire alarm going off. Still Sharona asked for somewhere quiet and private didn't she? Do you want the same thing she does? Where do you take her?

Sharona Unfortunately as you strip off your shirt and change into the one Mackenzie provided she has her eyes on the road and not on you. Not that you really care right? You're still riding the thrill high from knocking over Garth and then setting off the fire alarm and the sprinklers aren't you? What does that even feel like right now? gain the condition High

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 23, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot -1 Cold 1 Volatile -1 Dark 2
Harm 0/4 XP 2/5 Conditions:

What a waste of loving time. No poo poo I'd know if it's a grudge curse when she breaks my neck for maybe killing her. The point is to figure out if it's save for her to find out! And if I could "cure" her I wouldn't even be worrying about this. I'd just put her back in the dirt she belongs in. Thanks for nothing Goddess. No wonder the island got conquered like six times with wisdom like this. Christ is this what people get when they pray to white Jesus? No wonder the all seem retarded if they think poo poo like that is divine revelation. Okay giving the matron spirit of the earth, she whom is steward of all we depend on in her divine splendor the benefit of the doubt, which I guess she's entitled to, it means cure the bad juju in Sharona so she's more normal revived instead of personified malice and the resulting hot mess of that. Sounds hard. I guess it's less hard than bringing someone back without it going wrong, since it's only dealing with the went wrong part. No idea where to start. I guess with her. Getting to know her should give clues right? Or at least lure her in to magic her back to a less energetic version of death. Whatever the end game is supposed to be.

Oh great I'm wet and it's like 40 degrees out loving sick. "Why the gently caress are they on? Aren't they supposed to be heat activated? What the gently caress!" I shout to no one really. We were all thinking it.

At least I can exploit the confusion. Looks like Mac forgot a pencil in her hurry to cheese with with Sharona. If those two are hanging out I'll want to cover all my angles. Maybe even snoop in with it. I slide that baby into my pocket.

Sam is out only just before me. I huff to myself and say to her, "I got ten bucks on there isn't even a fire. What a day right? I think you might be having a worse one than me. Is the school over a Iroquois burial ground and we're all haunted? Pfft. Certainly feels like something out to get me."

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2/5 | Conditions: Exhausted | Location: On the Road

We peel out of the parking lot like we just robbed a bank or something, and I can't help but grin. This is some real Thelma and Louise poo poo - I haven't seen the end of that movie but it's probably awesome. Beating up my dickhead ex, evading the law (well, the principal) and setting off alarms to cover our escape? I had no idea Sharona was so wild. If she wants to go hang out somewhere quiet I'm down for whatever, and I know just the place. There's a cabin owned by some federal government department next the lake - they only use it in summer to house field researchers. It's locked up at the moment, but one of the windows has a busted latch and I've let myself in a few times. Best of all there's a store on the way so I can pick up a couple of things.

"So, uh...I know a place we can hang out. Nice and secluded. But it's federal government property, kind of in the woods. Is that...um...ok with you?"

I look over and oh my god she is still changing. OK, yeah, this is obviously a thing that's happening. I didn't...don't...aw, hell. Just get your eyes back on the road, Mac. Don't need to crash before we even make the shop.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Loser

Exp for un-Traumatizing Sera!

I was quite focused on Sera's face, her bright sad eyes, and obviously the skin around it I was working on, so I jumped almost as badly as she did when the alarms and sprinklers started. Luckily, I didn't end up slipping, so as soon as I see Sera barely hanging onto the sink to stay upright, I move forward, to steady her, grabbing one shoulder and wrapping my other arm around her so she can regain her footing. Unluckily, that put hers soaking wet, barely concealed chest pressed tight to me, and my eyes trail downward, caught on that, on her soft, pale skin, and the feeling of the heart beat pounding away against my body.

Holding her tighter than ever, my head slowly leans down, getting closer, closer to her neck, until my lips are pressing lightly against it, a kiss, or the prelude to a bite. What am I doing? She'll know if I bite her now, she's not asleep or anything - and she'll think I'm trying to seduce her, or steal her away from Sam or something even if I stop! I jerk my head back fast enough to nearly give myself whiplash. "S-sorry, I-sorry!" All my composure is gone, washed away by her exposed body and this water.

Acting Embarrassed and Awkward!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: The Other Bathroom

My mind is fuzzy as I gratefully sink into Carmilla's arms. She's a lot nicer than I thought she'd be. Helping me and Sam in class. Helping fix my makeup. Even helping me when I fall down like a klutz. I reveled in the sensations washing over me. The feel of her body against mine, the rivulets of water running down our faces, and the feel of her mouth against my neck-- Wait. Wait. This wasn't what I wanted. I mean, it was, but I wanted Sam. As Carmilla snapped her head back and apologized, I scrabbled backward a bit to try and figure out what the hell was going on. There was only one thing I forgot to take into account. We were still pretty well tangled up. My feet slipped out from under me on the slick tiling and I plummeted backward to the floor with a cry of "Oh, poo poo!"

Carmilla landed on top of me. I could feel her breath on my neck as we lay there, her body pressing on mine. After a moment, I said, "Um. So... are you okay? Sorry about knocking you over like that." There were a million questions in my mind. I just didn't even know where to begin. The reason for the alarms and the sprinklers was way, way down the list.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 24, 2016

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Loser

She's backing away, good, good, I'll have a chance to- "-ahh!" Wham. All the breath is knocked out of me as I land on top of Sera, and now all the sensations from when I was holding her are back, stronger, even more overwhelming. My face landed buried into her neck, my lips nearly touching it again, her chest is pressed against mine, separated by only two thin layers of soaking cotton T-shirts, our legs tangled, this is too much. Too much. "Y-yes..." I am fine... But ahhh, no! I kiss her neck again, this time intentionally, pressing my lips against it, sucking on her supple flesh - there's no puncture yet, no blood being drawn, but if she doesn't stop me soon...

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: The Other Bathroom

I gasp, the pleasure from the kiss catching me off guard. Oh no, this isn't good. I should do something. I need to... Need to... My hands start moving on their own. They trace their way down the soaking fabric covering Carmilla's body, feeling every curve and contour along the way. I pull Carmilla closer, my lips brushing against her neck even as hers work at mine. I can feel the blood rushing through my body, my heart pounding a sharp beat inside my chest. My hands continue their tour, the feeling of her wet clothing transforming into warm flesh. I shiver with anticipation.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: High

"Yep!" Mackenzie isn't really responding to my efforts, but whatever. We'll be in private later, and I'll see if she's up for anything. drat things are going very good right now. It's nice. When this kicks in, it always feels ...well, like I'm normal. Human. You know. Kind of hard to get nowadays, so I cherish it whenever it comes.

"So what do you wanna get while we're out?"

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:

Marking XP for clearing Sera's traumatized condition!

What? W-why is the alarm going off? Is there a f-f-fire somewhere in the building? Oh God! Sera! She's still in the building! I have to get to her! I have to go now before-

Tabitha? "Uh... y-y-yes?" my mind was clearly elsewhere. Tabitha was speaking to me, but I didn't really hear a word she was saying. All I could think of was Sera, and how much trouble she might be in. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I," I bite down on my finger, "S-s-s-s-sorry! I have to go!" I rush forward, my feet splashing through the wet hallway. I almost slip a few times, but that doesn't stop me from running like a girl possessed. I don't care if I fall, and break my nose. Sera. I need to know she's safe! I don't want her to die again! Please, I don't want to lose her. She's the only thing I have in this life that's worth living for.

I barge into the bathroom door, "Sera!" I look around the stall, and notice it empty of all people. "Sera...?" Why isn't she here? Weren't they meeting in the bathroom? Did-did I miss them? O-Oh no. Oh no. Where can you be!? Wait! Isn't there a second bathroom? Yes! Maybe she's there! Please let her be there! If she isn't, I-I-I don't know what I'll do. I want to see her again. I want to know she's safe. Please please please.

There it is! I was right! There is a second girl's bathroom! Oh, please be there. I push the door open, and yell out in a desperate cry, "Sera, please be here!"

"...Sera?"

Why is she- Why is Carmilla- What are they- Why... are they on the floor? Why... are they in that position? I'm just... imagining this, right? This can't be real. This can't be real. It can't. It can't. It can't. It can't. It can't. It can't! IT CAN'T!

I attempt to speak, but all that comes out of my mouth are sad whimpers. I reach out a trembling hand, to Sera, as if I am trying to get her back. My eyes get blurry, and I'm not sure if those are tears or the sprinkler water that is running down my face, or both. I can't breath. Oh God. I can't breath. Why? Why? Why? I-I-I need to leave. I need to get out. I can't be here anymore, I can't. Run away! I need to run away!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I attempt to turn and run, but I lose my footing, and collapse, face first, on the wet floor. I try and get myself back up, but my body doesn't move. All I can do is lay there, and sob, and wish for the fire to be real, so it can take me away with it.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 24, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Harm 0/4 XP 3/5 Conditions:

Oh lord. What is wrong with her? I better make sure nothing happens. I don't really make out what she's saying with all the bullshit going on but she's yelling and- bam. Yeah she's definitely haunted. This sort of misfortune is reserved for cartoon characters you're supposed to feel bad for. I sigh and head over to her and offer my hand. "Need some help?"

Turn on 4. Base line niceness is not sexy

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Ha- this was completely different! Every time I fed, I'd been hiding it, forced to do it in the dark, from people asleep, unaware. But feeling the exchange between us, Sera's own hungry kisses at my neck, her hands exploring under my shirt, her heart beating against me, it's all lighting a fire inside of me. I've never felt it like this, but it's amazing, wonderful. Why hadn't I tried this before? Well I knew why, but in the moment, I could forget that I needed to hide who I was now. I kiss my way down her neck, eagerly, hungrily, and my hands reach up, pushing at her shirt, tugging it down over her shoulder to bare the top of her chest, kiss down to that. My teeth are elongating inside my mouth, anticipating the bite - I bare my fangs, prepare to sink them in, and falter - was that a sound behind us? It's so hard to hear over the water and the alarm and the emotional storm inside of me - I glance backwards... nothing there, just the bathroom door. I turn back, but the moment isn't right now, I need to rebuild it, my teeth shrink back, and I kiss her soft skin again.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Sad Lesbian Drama Hour

I hear the door slam open, followed closely by Sam's panicked cry. I blink. My mind is brought back to the present by the sudden noise. I look up at Carmilla, my eyes full of concern, and I maneuver my body on top of hers. I press a finger to her lips and say, "We'll finish this in a moment. I need to get Sam. I need... I need her to understand."

I clamber up to my feet, doing my best to straighten my clothes as I rise, and I open the door to the sight of Tabitha looking down at Sam's fallen body. I fall to my knees beside her and roll her over. Oof, her nose isn't looking too good. I pull her into a tight embrace against my chest and whisper to her, "Sam... It's not what it looks like. Carmilla is... she's like us. I should have waited for you, I know, but... C'mon, let's go back in. I -- we -- can make it all better. Make you feel so good."

quote:

[19:05:18] <Tricky> Can Sera turn on Sam?
[19:05:20] <Tricky> !r 2d6-1
[19:05:23] <Krysmbot> Tricky, 9-1 =
[19:05:27] <Tricky> aw yeah

String/Self/Promise/Awkward.

Also spending a string to tempt Sam into joining the fun. Delicious XP if you accept~

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Harm:0/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions:

I hear a voice. It sounds like Tabitha, but I can't tell. The sound of the alarms and the water make to hear anything. Just, go away, whoever it is. Leave me alone. I don't want your pity. I just want to-to-to-

I feel myself being rolled over, and there is Sera kneeling in front of me. God, I must look like a mess, and I'm convinced my nose is broken, too. No wonder she chose Carmilla over me. I'm so pathetic. I-

Oh, she's... holding me? But I thought- she's so warm. Her body is so warm. She whispers sweet words in my ears, and holds me tight, and I feel myself being taken over by her. I wrap my hands around her back, and move her closer to me, so I can feel more of her warmth. I look at her, she's so beautiful. Us and... Carmilla? Is... that okay? I... Maybe... it wouldn't hurt to try?

"...Okay," my voice is soft and docile, as I lower my hands to hold onto hers. A deep, red blush appears on my face, "Let's... make it all better."

Giving self, and accepting the xp.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2/5 | Conditions: Exhausted | Location: On the Road

"Oh, nothing too crazy, food, caffeine, beer and smokes if the dude at 7-11 doesn't try to card me. He never does though."

The dude at the 7-11 (Blake? I think?) is usually too busy perving at me to bother checking ID. Gross, but convenient. We're coming up on the shop now and I check my mirrors in preparation for turning.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Sad Lesbian Drama Hour

I help Sam to her feet and pull her into a deep kiss, careful to avoid her nose. My eyes leave her for a moment and I remember Tabitha is still standing there. Looking at us. I clear my throat and smile at her, "Thanks for checking on Sam, Tabitha. It means a lot." I wink and pull Sam back into the bathroom with me. Carmilla is still splayed on the floor. Beautiful, pale, and perfect. I walk towards her, Sam at my side. I extend my hand. Carmilla and Sam and myself. Together as one. What could be better?

Spending a string to tempt Carmilla into bring in Sam, whether or not the orgy stays here.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I return the kiss Sera gave me with one of my own, before I follow her into the bathroom. My head feels hazy. All I can think about is all three of us, together, doing... things I was taught were wrong. I look at Carmilla laying on the floor, her pale skin glistening from the water, and I feel my heart pounding even faster. I stand by my Sera's side, and throw my arms around her neck. I rest my head on her shoulders, and tilt my head at Carmilla, giving her an expectant look.

Also offering a string for xp because I am the worst.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Loser

Taking those EXP

Sam? Then there was someone there? As Sera moves off, panic start's to push it's way into my mind. We were seen, even if it is Sam - wait that's bad, Sam was going out with Sera, even if it was a secret, she'll be furious, or heartbroken - but even if it wasn't Sam, if anyone saw, oh, I'd be in so much trouble, and so would Sera, it'd get out to everyone, everywhere, forget being a vampire, my parents would kill me anyway! And what did I think I was doing anyway, trying to feed on her, while she would know exactly what was happening, where anyone could come running to help when she screamed, or would run bleeding into the school, with fire crews coming to put out the flames. I was an idiot, a complete idiot!

I'd reached about that conclusion, when Sam and Sera come back inside the bathroom. I look up anxiously at them, but they're... the way they're looking, they want to... no, what? Sera's face... Sam's face! Oh god. I can feel my resolve weakening again, but no, no, if we start kissing again, I'll bite, and this time it won't just be Sera who finds out, they both will, they'll panic. Should I join in the act with them then, that they're suggesting, and hold off the urge? I might be able to... I don't know.

Wait, what am I even thinking, to go back to it, to ANYTHING, here? In the bathroom?? During a fire?! No. No, not that. And I'm soaked. Hell, we're all soaked. Slowly, I pick myself to my feet. "Somewhere else. Not here." That's the important part, to make sure we're somewhere safely private before anything happens, kissing, sex, blood drinking, whatever. I take Sera's outstretched hand, and head to the door, looking over at them with clear longing, "do you know somewhere private? One of your houses? -Oh! Tabitha..." Panic again. I lean towards her, urgently, dropping my voice to a low whisper, "Tabitha, please, you didn't see anything, right? Nothing strange? I'll owe you big time, okay? Whatever you want, tomorrow?"

Spending my string on Tabitha to offer her EXP if she acts like nothing was happening here.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Ménage à trois?

I revel in the feeling of the two wonderful people in my arms. As much as I want to throw modesty, fear of discovery, and, of course, the fact that the building might be on fire right out the window, Carmilla is right. A change of venue is in order. I think back to the note my parents left on the fridge. Something about going downstate for the week? Some family event probably. Well, whatever. They were out of the house. I grin, "My house is empty. My parents are out of town for the week. Hell, they probably wouldn't even notice us if they were still here. We can take my car, it's out front."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Harm 0/4 XP 4/5 Conditions:

I can't help but laugh. There must be something in the water here. "Leading young maidens astray lady Carmilla? Ha. Well don't sweat it. I'm the last person who should judge weird hobbies.Like I'd give the popular kids any ammo. They're all a bunch of basic bitches. Us losers are the fun ones right?" I grin and slap her back. Then I put my arm over her shoulder and lean it. "I'll think of something to make you regret being so vague with that offer." After waggling my eyebrows I cackle and let her go.

Turn on the loser 8.

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 24, 2016

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I cling on tight to Sera's arm, not giving a care if anybody saw me. My feelings for her are stronger than ever, and now, we have another person to share our love with. I never want to let go of this wonderful, wonderful feeling, or Sera. The whole town can condemn us for all I care, nothing will ever break me away from my Sera. I only hope Carmilla can accept us into her heart as well. Maybe she'll feel better when we're somewhere more... private?

"Your house...?" I've never been to her house before. She's been to mine lots of times by now, and she's probably tired of it. I know I am. I smile, "Yes. That sounds perfect. Let's go right now."

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: 1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Loser

Acting Embarrassed and Awkward

"H-hey, I'm not-" I actually flush red at the combination of her comments and gestures, my mind going directly to what she's implying, "I didn't mean," why am I getting so embarrassed? I'm not usually this flappable, but what just happened in the bathroom has thrown me off my stride, I'm getting flustered way too easily, and just by some casual ribbing from Tabitha. "I'll- look forward to it -but- oh nevermind- thanks Tabitha..." I trail off, giving her an awkward smile. "anyway, gotta go." I punch her should lightly, then head after Sera and Sam.

"Your house, okay - lets go, but fast, we don't want to get stuck in the fire response stuff." Especially not soaking wet like this, unwelcome views aside, two of us might freeze to death. Since the two of them are still holding hands, I take point, watching to make sure no one can see it as we cross the parking lot and pile into Sera's car. I pull Sam into the backseat after me, and as soon as we're in with the doors closed -not buckled though, I'm not worried about that- I lean over to her, pulling her face closer to mine, and kiss her hungrily on the lips. I want to kiss her, bite her, drain her, her and Sera both, but for now I can still hold back, and just kiss.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Ménage à trois.

I barely register the walk to the car. My mind is still wrapped up in the wonderful events of the day so far. The warmth and comfort of Sam, the unexpected pleasure of Carmilla's company, and the aching need that is filling me. I look on with longing as the two start making out in the car. Part of me wishes that I could join them in the back seat and share in the pleasure right there, but I force myself to turn on the car and crank the heat. It's a short drive from the school to my house. Couldn't be much more than a few minutes. Not like there's traffic to worry about in Ditchdale. I can wait.

I turn back to them and run a hand across their intertwined bodies, reveling in the sight of the two, "Mmm, I can't wait to join in. We'll get there soon~" I expertly pop the clutch and kick the car into reverse, pulling out of the parking lot and heading down main street.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"Mm!" Carmilla's kiss was unexpected, but it wasn't unwanted. I feel myself being sucked in by her passion, and any part of my brain that was still rational was completely gone now. I throw my arms around her waist, and push myself closer to her, so I can feel the warmth of her body through our wet clothes. "Ah...!" A small, mousy moan escapes my lips when Sera runs her hand across me. The thought of Sera joining in- it excites me even more. I let Carmilla push me down, so we're both laying on the seat. I let her hands and lips run free, with no resistance. I let myself be taken over by her. It's just a few more minutes until we reach her house, but those minutes feel like an eternity. Just a bit more. I need to wait just a little bit more, and then Sera will be able to join us, and then... ah, I'm shivering from the anticipation.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Harm 0/4 XP 4/5 Conditions:

Time to make myself scarce too. Everyone else is ditching, what's one more kid unaccounted for? I head out the back. Past the field and into the trees. Once I'm deep enough in that no one will see me I take off my soaked clothes and hang them on some branches. I got something I can do while I wait for them to dry off. I arrange some stones into a circle and place Mac's pen in the center. I kneel beside it and recite the chant. Time to keep up with the joneses. What happens to people that are alone with Sharona? It's a question worth answering I think. The repetitive chant puts me in a trance. I focus on the pen until my vision blurs and my eye lids feel heavy. I dream, but not with my imagination instead with Mac's senses.

Hex 12. I cast Seeing on Mac. I see what she sees and feel what she feels

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Carmilla

Two minutes... it's too long, just too long. Every second I spend like this, pressed against Sam, kissing her and not biting, not giving in to this urge is a struggle, one I desperately want to give in to, but I can't. I hold myself back, second by second, constantly fearing the moment I'll break - but it doesn't come. We've made it to the house, with no one bitten, only two of us rather breathless. But the real test looms ahead, impossible for me to avoid, just moments away...

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

It is a struggle to remember basic driving skills like stopping at lights or, say, driving in a straight line, but I hold strong. Each moan and gasp draws my attention to the precious cargo in my back seats. It's with quite a bit of anticipation and relief that my driveway finally comes into sight. As expected, no sign of my parents. The lights are off, the driveway empty, and the weather even helps to disguise how much of a wreck our yard is. My car slips in front of the garage with practiced ease.

I pause for a brief moment as a thought comes to me. Hopefully they remembered to clean up the bottles from their latest bender. Well -- based on what I'm hearing from the back seat, I doubt anyone is going to be paying much attention on the way up to my room. I'm certainly not. I rub my legs together as a shiver races up my spine. The sounds of the engine die down as I turn to my lovers in the back seat, my eyes feasting on their entangled bodies, "Here we are. Let's get inside and warm each other up." My face is absolutely glowing with desire as I open up the door and step out into the chilly air.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: High

"Well if he does, we'll come up with some plan to get it anyway." I grin, looking into her eyes as the wind whips my hair around.

[22:32] <Heliotrope> Turn On Tabitha
[22:32] <Heliotrope> !r 2d6-1
[22:32] <Krysmbot> Heliotrope, 8-1 = 7
String/self/promise/embarrassed

As exciting as that might be, I guess it'd be better if it didn't come to that. Got my fill of excitement right now, don't need to overdo it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Gaining a string on Sera via Invited.

Untangling myself from Sam to get out of the car was difficult, but far less so compared to the effort it took not to bite her on the trip over, to the point where I barely noticed it happening. I was worried about getting inside, how to make it casual to ask for permission to come inside when we're obviously all going in there, but luckily the doorway presents no difficulty, apparently what she'd said was enough to let me in. A relief then, if a temporary one. And in that moment of relief, just a few steps inside the house, I latch onto the nearest one of my partners again, Sam, and once again start kissing, hands tugging insistently at her clothing, working under them more urgently, hungrily. "Sam-" my voice is low, husky and trembling slightly, "I want you... I need you, give yourself to me... I need you both - Sera - now, don't make me wait..." If I focus on the sex, fully, maybe I'll be able to hold back the urge to feed? It's the only thing I can think of.

Spending a string on Sam to offer her EXP if she makes Carmilla her lover.

Also fading?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Harm:0/4 Exp: 3/5 Conditions:

It wasn't long until after we entered the house that Carmilla began embracing me again. I feel her warm hands on my flesh, and- that look of hers. Oh God. I can't hold back anymore. I need her. I want her. I want Sera. I want to give myself in to both. Oh, Sera, you've been watching for so long, haven't you? I'm so sorry for making you wait. This must have been torture for you, hasn't it? I motion for Sera to come forward, it isn't fair for me to have all the fun. I put a hand underneath Sera's chin, and pull her in for a deep kiss. I then give Carmilla another kiss, "Yes...! Take me now! I'm both yours to do whatever you want with me!" My voice is almost pleading, begging them to have their way with me. Touch me. Kiss me. Ravage me. Don't make me wait any longer.

Accepting that XP to make Carmilla my new lover

Fading, maybe?

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 25, 2016

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I feel myself moan in pleasure as Sam pulls me in. This is right. So, so right. I attack her neck with kisses, my voice husky, "I think I'm going to take you up on that, Sam. And you, Carmilla..." My attention turns to her. I work her shirt off, marveling at her body as I once again see the sight that has been haunting me for the past few days. My hands work across their bodies, my lips meeting with Carmilla and Sam in turn. Clothing soon finishes falling to the floor and we begin our work in earnest.

Fading.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

I gain a string on Sam for becoming her lover and immediately lose it! I lose my last string on Sera as well!

I think... if it'd been one of them, either one of them, alone, I might have been able to resist. But together, the stimulus was just too much, too intense, too passionate. But still, I held off as long as I could, all the way until the very end, and then I couldn't hold it in any longer, couldn't hold back. I could feel my control snap, I tried to say something, anything, warn Sam, but I couldn't, my face was already buried against her chest, and all of the sudden where I'd been lightly kissing a second ago, I'd sunk my teeth in, my fangs piercing through the skin and into the veins full of hot blood, and I was drinking, my senses overwhelmed with a third source of ecstasy.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Harm:0/4 Exp: 3/5 Conditions:

I wasn't sure what happened. One moment, I was enjoying the kisses Carmilla was giving me, and the next, she had sunk her teeth through my flesh. "Ah...!" I moan out. W-what is she doing? This isn't- is she- is she sucking my blood? Oh my God! She's sucking my blood! I need to- I need to tell her to stop. Push her away. Say something. "Stop! It hurts! Please stop!. That's all I need to say. I try to say something, anything, to make her stop, but all that comes out are light moans. I- I should be afraid. I should be terrified or panicking or something. She's sucking my blood! So why... why am I moaning so much like this a pleasurable experience? Why am I pulling her closer to me, and forcing her fangs to go deeper into me? My head feels dizzy, and I'm not sure if it's from the pleasure or the blood being drained away from my body, or both. This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. So why am I enjoying this so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2/5 | Conditions: Exhausted | Location: Secluded Log Cabin

In and out of the 7-11 in less time than it takes to think about it - Blake wasn't even paying attention to me when he rang up my illegal beer and cigarettes. He looked pretty rough even by my standards, but I'm really not in the mood for empathy right now. Five minutes later the Jeep's wheels are crunching through the gravel and dirt track that leads to the cabin. They don't even have a lock on the gate anymore since some idiot hunter broke it down chasing his dog. It's only when I turn the engine off, pull the handbrake on and look at Sharona that I start to get nervous again. What the hell am I doing? Breaking in to government property with a girl I sort of know to do...what exactly? I know that if I hesitate here I'm going to freak out and run and there's a little voice in the back of my head telling me to do just that. But there's a much bigger voice just telling me to go with it, to be bold and seize the day. I notice that I'm still gripping the steering wheel and with a conscious effort I let go and exhale.

"So, this is the place. It's not exactly the Ritz, but no-one comes up here and we're ages away from the road. I...lemme just get in."

The loose latch on the window is a piece of cake to jimmy open and I hop through, open up the front door from inside and lean on the door frame with a stupid sultry look on my face like I'm playing seductive widow from a soap opera. Seeking refuge in humor, I guess.

"Oh Ms Bell, whatever brings you all the way out here to my...secluded cabin?"

Turn On Sharona: 2d6+2 11

Mac gets a string on Sharona, pick Give Self/Promise/Awkward

• Locked thread