Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Sex is overhyped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Luxury cars all suck turds and "premium" gas can go eat a skunks butt.

"My car goes so fast that even though the speed limit only allows me to get to 1/5 of the top speed most times, I'm gonna make sure I get to that 1/5th as dangerously as possible".

Also gently caress mechanical keyboards. Y'all fuckers sound like a bunch of yalkity sax.

Defenistrator has a new favorite as of 04:53 on Jun 1, 2020

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

Tiggum posted:

They're just nice to type on. The physical pressure required to press the keys and the actual click when you do makes it easier to type quickly and accurately.

These statements aren't true, it's just a placebo effect trying to rationalize thinking a backlight keyboard that will never let anyone in your home sleep was a good buy.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Warm Beer is the best way to drink beer.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
-10c and sunny is significantly warmer than 10c and rainy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

prom candy posted:

Having been in both over the past week or so: lol no. 10c is balmy
Like your opinion matters to me