Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Just going by the trailers and nothing else, Ready Player One looks like a fun movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Wonderwall by Oasis is one of the best songs of the '90s. Kiss from a Rose is up there too.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Age of Empires 3 is better than AoE 2.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Out of the two most popular movies that are about classical composers, Immortal Beloved is much better than Amadeus.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
The National Treasure movies are much better than the Indiana Jones movies. Last Crusade is the only one of those that's worth watching.

The cheap scented candles you buy at Walmart or the dollar store smell much better than the expensive ones at Yankee Candle.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
The Rock is pretty close.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I don't think people should be painting large murals on roads even if it is for a good cause. The only markings on roads should be to direct the flow of traffic. Many people are bad enough drivers as it is, they don't need the additional distractions.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
You can pry my cargo shorts and birkenstocks from my cold dead hands.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Russell Crowe wasn't as bad a singer in Les Mis as everyone said he was. There were one or two places where he tried to hit a high note and failed, but the rest of his singing wasn't that bad.

It's possible to dislike Brie Larsen without being an MRA gamer or rightwing shithead.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
When it comes to European cuisine, there's French, Italian and Spanish. The rest can be combined into one group where the only feature is various meats prepared in disgusting ways.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Red Delicious apples are good.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Lebron James may the one of the dumbest professional athletes. There are many who fully embrace their stupidity, but when you're a dumb guy who has pretensions of being intelligent, its all the more glaring.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Agreed on Rodgers, though I'm wondering how much influence his girlfriend has over him here.

Irving is just a run of the mill anti-vaxxer. Stupid yes, but I found Lebron's vaccine response far dumber. He was skeptical at first but then he researched it and eventually got vaccinated.

What meaningful research can a regular person do on vaccines? If you put the relevant data in front of people, the vast majority wouldn't even know how to interpret it. He either did no research, instead just made it up to sound smart or he just looked at Facebook posts.

And he just carries books around that he never reads.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Can't stand Adam Driver and his stupid looking face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Bacon is better when its cooked in the microwave instead of a frying pan.