Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

Mass Effect 3's ending was satisfying and made thematic sense as a way to end the trilogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

Blue Star posted:

Feminism should 100% concentrate on the betterment and empowerment of female human beings. Feminists and feminist movements shouldn't have to lift a finger for males, whether they're cisgender males or transgender. Biological sex matters. Reproductive rights matter. The fact that female humans are an oppressed class under patriarchy matters. That's ALL that loving matters. Males, regardless of what they identify as, should not interfere or seek to include themselves. They are irrelevant to feminism and should recognize themselves to be such.

Also, cis women should simply be called "women".

TERFs are irrelevant to this planet and should recognise themselves to be such.

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

movie theaters should ban snacks in general, i hate listening to you rustle around your maximum size feed bucket while i'm trying to engage with a movie, if you seriously can't go without snacking on fat and salt puffs and focus for 90 minutes stay home and strap on a feed bag like the animal you are

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

Wait, how else do you even eat oysters? I mean I'm aware oysters kilpatrick are a thing but really at that point you just like bacon and Worcestershire sauce and the oysters are redundant.

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Depends. If you've got jubes and mints and chocolates it's not unusual to refer to the whole lot as lollies.

no true australian would never include chocolate in the greater category of lollies, you would make mention of the chocolates separately like "lollies and chocolates"

unless i suppose there is a bowl of a variety of sweet snacks, and chocolates make up no more than say 10% of the variety, then you could call it a bowl of lollies, but i would still frown upon you

source: i am strayan

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

genetic_knockout posted:

11-14 year old me loved MadTV and Will Sasso. Whatever happened to that guy?

this should answer your question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7dyaPeReY

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

if you gave me a choice between a christian who believed jesus was bang on about that whole camel and eye of the needle scenario vs some 'rational' atheist capitalist, i know who'd i'd be hanging out with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

using the word bias instead of biased in this context is a total riff raff move