Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caboodle
Oct 28, 2009
I think men who still have a penis should always use the mens toilet even if they like to dress as women.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caboodle
Oct 28, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

There should be only uni-sex toilets.

Great for newly built places. Impractical for most places.

caboodle
Oct 28, 2009

Collateral Damage posted:

What about women who have a penis?

:agreed:

The clues in the name. Women dont have a penis.

caboodle
Oct 28, 2009
LOL. I was banned for posting my unpopular opinion.

caboodle
Oct 28, 2009

Grandmother of Five posted:

i get that it sucks to be banned & i could add something to the OP about transphobia, racism & sexism not being any more okay to post here than on the rest of the forums, but i figure that people would honestly know that there aren't any special rules protecting the statements in this thread.

i mean, half the posts are people trying to call each other out on why their unpopular opinions are dumb or unfounded, so i'm guessing it is obvious enough that nobody really just gets to dump an opinion piece without feedback, or if it is really bad, mod consequence like probations or a ban.

Interesting.

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Ever heard of Chairman Mao's 100 Flowers campaign and the people who fell for it? Same thing.

Nope. No idea what that is.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

You got a one-day probation for being a piece of poo poo. Boo-hoo.

Because my opinion is different from yours? I bet you voted trump.