Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
All this blame on fake news, Comey, Bernie Bros, Alt-right, racism, and Russia propaganda narratives are being pushed hard by the Democratic Party establishment because they refuse to take responsibility for their failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
Could Star Wars actually get a little more creative with their planets? If I see another desert world, I will scream.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

No food is worth waiting in line multiple hours for. I seem to see this more and more of little restaurants with their main gimmick being "you have to show up 3 hours early if you want a chance at being served".

If a business has that much demand, they'd be stupid not to expand and I think they keep it low efficiency on purpose to make it seem more exclusive. It's just a gimmick and you can probably get food just as good at another restaurant.

I've seen people stand in line for almost an hour for Chick-fil-a.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
Lemonades are the best girl scout cookies.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012

Macarius Wrench posted:

Unpopular opinion: Transexual people are just people who are physically dis-satisfied with themselves and want to make an extreme change just like someone getting a nose-job or a boob job or getting that whacko surgery that makes you 3 inches taller by breaking your legs and healing the bone in stages.

You only live once. If you don't like your body for whatever reason and have the means to change that, why shouldn't you?

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

Indiana Jones was always better than Star Wars.

Which is why Crystal Skulls disappointed me far more than any of the Star Wars Prequels.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
Hated flying any helicopter in 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
I'm glad I was born in a world where John Lennon is dead.