Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

when i get brutally chopped up by jihadis for pooping in the kabbah, hell, i'll be having fun and it'll be a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

AutumnDDP posted:

About Steven Universe. DBZ is honestly kindof dumb, but SU isn't.
We can close the thread now

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A certain level of autism is required to enjoy more than 10 minutes playing the Dark souls series. The only highlight in the first game is Blight Town.
I unironically agree that Blighttown is a great level

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

What does that even mean??
Immature "counter-culture" for the emotionally stunted who are just smart enough to confuse think their weird nerd thing is legitimately too intellectual for the masses to understand

Disclaimer : I like some metal

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daddy's cummies are good and make me happy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

doverhog posted:

I've been contaminated by Finnpol where it's nazis all the way down. Anyways, the point stands. The alt right says openly what the so called moderate right thinks.
this is correct and people acting like they're anything new - online in general and in all the tedious thinkpieces being spat out at the moment - is baffling. It's a new coat of paint on people who were always there. And, as usual, if the "moderate" right disagrees with them they're more than happy to work with and enable them, as are centrist liberals

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I am agnostic and accept that that does in fact make me weak-willed and cowardly. the truth is never in the middle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Aramek posted:

But buying things grants happiness, and owning things gives us worth as people?
this is pure ideology.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it's a joke setting actually

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've seen more than a few people call Fury Road man-hating feminazi propaganda so I'd say it's feminist enough to make a point

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

This is the weirdest thing and it applies to almost all left leaning causes, from vidya game representation to gunpoint communism. There are so many ways to get a message across but they always pick the one which is the most confrontational and alienating to the people they have to convince. It's like they think if they rage angrily enough the universe will recognise they're right and adjust itself.
lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Becuase I live here and also we're supposed to have the most advanced education and social systems in the world. just lol.
wherever did you get that idea

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jastiger posted:

That poo poo has a latent effect. Everyone hated Hillary not because of any specific reason, but because of the years of anti-Hillary messaging they have had ever since Clinton was elected back in the 90s.
There are a few pretty good reasons to hate Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Actually no there isnt when faced with the alternative. Also more info coming out about Russian tampering hohoho. Fuckin idiots
Being a warmonger is still pretty bad even if your opponent is a rape Nazi.