Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

People who never where parents are emotionally incomplete. I am not saying everyone should get children, because hell no we are already with enough, I am just saying that if you are not a parent or never have been, you lack a certain emotional skillset which you develop by holding and raising your own children. Without those you are unable to fully comprehend certain matters. People who never had children are emotionaly not fully developed. I am not going to discuss this here btw, just venting my probably unpopular opinion.

In contrary to lots of people around me (I am half European, half Indonesian) I don’t feel the need to visit Indonesia at all, not in the slightest. There are so many places I haven’t been I prefer to visit first. Actually I think it’s a shithole in a lot of ways. The people as I see them around me are oftenly servile, pleasing and socially indirect which I loving hate. Love the food though.

Trump is what you American people deserve. How this prole still can be your number one leader amazes me. YOU are the reason why he’s in charge. Where are the mass protests, where is the loving rebellion? Some kids chanting boohoo he’s bad some now and some actors and sportstars saying he’s bad isn’t going to cut it and you know what, this is what you deserve. You don’t care enough to really get something started on a mass scale. Too busy with your jobs and internet habits. This is what you get for being passive in a hyper capitalistic system. Nope, writing walls of text about how bad he is will not help a lot, spreading tiresome memes about the orange man who grabs pusssies will not do anything, you might feel good because hey look at my 200k facebooklikes for my anti trump rant but it won’t do anything besides giving yourself the idea that you are part of something but nothing real is happening from YOU who could be so powerful together. This idiot will be re-elected, because the chuds care more than you do.

I used to be a pretty outspoken atheist. Nowadays I just don’t care what people believe as long it doesn’t harm me or others. Everyone believes dumb poo poo and you know what, one day you will die, everything will end and there’s nothing left to believe in. So believe what you want if it makes your limited time more acceptable. I couldn’t care less if you think everything will be fine because of big space dady and you know what, maybe you are right. What the gently caress do I know.

Way of the Dragon is a better movie than Enter the Dragon.

Monstaland has a new favorite as of 09:47 on Oct 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

I also have opinions about broken people and parenthood but let's not

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Witcher 3 is an overrated piece of sh, well average game. Theres nothing interesting about a massive map full of questsmarks making the entire game feel like a digital themepark with bland attractions and dull rewards. Also, I rather develop my character myself instead of getting developed by a boring rear end narrative.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Hotdogs aren't even in the same league with all the good stuff you can choose to eat at a decent BBQ. I don't know what to think about this discussion but it's offensive. Even my toddler boy looks down on that poo poo, boiled, steamed or whatever the gently caress you want to do with these misfits amongst sausages

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Same for "I gently caress with X" for showing apreciation. It's dumb.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Pink Lady apples, best apples

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

To me Lynch is a genius because his movies scared me more than any horror movie ever did and no, I have no idea what´s exactly going on in Inland Empire or Mulholland Drive. The feeling I get while watching these movies is comparable with how my early youth nightmares felt which is hard to explain. Even some scenes that should not be scary at all all can make me feel uncomfortable. I stopped trying to analyse his movies, because I think he never made them with some kind of overarching meaning and it's all pretty intuitive which happen to hit the right spots in my brain

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Yeah i figure that but there are some crazy people out there analyzing every single object in his scenes and considering them important pieces of a bigger puzzle that has to be solved to truly understand the movie

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

5TonsOfFlax posted:

No, but he will claim victory. And probably get another term.

Is this really possible?

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

ZX Sinclair QL is :chefkiss:

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

I can't really take peoples opinion about music seriously who rate bands and artists by songs instead of albums. I mean sure, a song can say a lot about a band but naming songs instead of albums also say a lot about the listener, they never really did listen thoroughly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I've been walking about in a stoned haze for so long i didn't realise they remade nightmare on elm street in 2010 lol I'm gonna skive work and watch this probably terrible movie

Cool