Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Taxation is an essential function of government, and governments have the responsibility to collect enough tax revenue to provide unconditional housing, medical care, child care, and kindergarten through college (or trade school) to all citizens.

Das Boo posted:

I don't care for Robin Williams.
:smith: I can completely understand if you didn't like his acting or comedy, I met him while he was filming Old Dogs (5% rating on Rotten Tomatoes) and I never even watched the movie. That said, he was one of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met and he was humble about his celebrity while appreciating his fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Peeps are an absolute top tier candy. If peeps were sold year around, I go with peeps over a chocolate bar like 80% of the time
I can't even begin to understand this, but in the interest of positivity, you are welcome to eat all of the Peeps that I don't.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Captain Monkey posted:

It’s a marshmallow but covered in granulated sugar and slightly spongier.
That's exactly how I would describe them. I've lost my taste for overwhelmingly sugary things, but if you have a sweet tooth and the idea of a bigger, sweeter, more savory marshmallow appeals to you, go get yourself some peeps. If you're easily amused or plan to get drunk or high with friends, buy a few colors of Peeps and grab some toothpicks so you can microwave them and have a Peeps Jousting tournament. It's like a normal single elimination bracket tournament and for exact procedures you can consult YouTube.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Mister Facetious posted:

Rick and Morty is a poo poo cartoon.
I have no idea what the show is like but Rick and Morty fans are so incredibly annoying that I have no desire to find out.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

doverhog posted:

Sex with women is pretty gay. Real men like hard rough things. Guns, knives, buff dudes, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5VliEjyohM

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Scaling game difficulty by making things bullet sponges is not fun. Make them more aware, better at sneaking up, working together, stuff like that, don't just make me burn twice as much ammo on something with the exact same behavior. Also, hits to critical areas, like a head or dead center chest shot on a human, should be instant kills, not minor annoyances to them. If I'm picking off one guy from a few hundred feet away, I shouldn't have to use a rocket launcher.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What's the difference between a backpack and a rucksack, or is there any?
I'm not sure, but I feel compelled to share the fact that "ruck" means "wank" in Danish with all of you.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Aramek posted:

Of all games the Stalker series did it like that. Normal difficulty is more bullet spongey than hardest, where everything is super lethal, to you and the enemies.

But, such is life in the zone.
Call of Pripyat was a really fun game, but I don't know if I want to spend all the time it will take to replay it.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Have you played Sniper Elite 4?
No, but it looks interesting.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Who the hell buys a red GT-R?
Who buys one in any color other than white?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The Star Wars Expanded Universe is just fanfiction that's somehow accepted as canon by the people who understand why George Lucas should not have been allowed to touch that movie franchise after Return of the Jedi but somehow think that we should still care what he says.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Shibawanko posted:

people who fall for scams are dumbasses. if you get tricked by a phishing email youre an idiot and its your own fault
They target people who make the innocent or naive assumption that since they would never do something malicious to someone else, nobody is going to do it to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Peeps are utterly disgusting and the only thing worse than them is Nutella.