Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

God is real, he is just, and he chooses our leaders. This is why our president is Donald Trump.

Hey bucko this is the UNpopular opinion thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

oldpainless posted:

Into the Spider-Verse was an 8/10 movie

I don’t know what score I’d give it, 8 sounds pretty good but it was in my opinion the best marvel movie.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Quentin Tarantino movies are held up by mob mentality only. They aren’t actually good.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Aziz Ansari is annoying in everything he’s ever been in.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Cage is in a lot of good movies but Lord of War will always be one of my favorites. He dials in the weird just right for the character and nails it.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That reminds me of the newest Godzilla movie that was supposed to be giant monsters fighting but every time they started it cut to boring people running from the damage or making plans.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Dogs are better than every other animal by a lot.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

oldpainless posted:

It’s no surprise Europe is one of the worst countries

More like old mapless.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Same but Werner Herzog, dude’s in everything.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Telemaze posted:

I've heard of them but never tried one. Do they get grossly soggy? Do you eat it after the soup is gone? I have so many questions.

Go get a broccoli cheddar bread bowl from Panera sometime.

The outside is tough so the only thing that gets soggy is the warm bread on the inside, which you scoop out and eat once it absorbs the soup. It’s really good. You can eat the whole bowl once the soup is gone. It’s really good.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
The newest Star Wars trilogy is really fun.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
The only thing I really disliked about 9 was reintroducing the main antagonist of the entire series using the intro text.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Drinking games are stupid. Don’t come up to me while drinking and suggest we add rules to it. Let’s just do something while drinking or stop drinking if you’re not having fun.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Chicken-Apple is the best of the sausages.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Shibawanko posted:

tv shows are bad

I would have totally agreed before I discovered Letterkenny, the best show.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Name one good French person

French Stewart

He squints too much

:laffo:

(I just saw that episode today)

The spelling bee episode is the most I’ve laughed at a tv show ever. Holy poo poo I was crying.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Pod six is jerks!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
This must be where the dicks hang out.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hell yeah and change the strawberry into whole frozen Reese’s cups and throw some cookie dough in the vanilla.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Moana’s soundtrack is better than that of any other Disney/Pixar movie by a lot.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

JollyBoyJohn posted:

The worst Simpsons episode is miles better than the best Futurama episode

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

This is my favorite joke in the show.

That and when Brian meets the owner of where he was born. Guys is like “I see a lot of dogs, refresh my memory” and Brian says “I was the one who could talk” and the guys like BRIAN!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Celeste is a wonderful game. The gameplay, music and story are tight as hell.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I bet an American cup of tea tastes like piss-water

It tastes like the sugar that makes up half of the volume.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Tyler Childers sucks. It's just modern country with a whiny voice and a violin. Like Slow Mumford and Sons.

I wish I could play anything related to folk without my friends asking if I've heard of the most popular country artist alive right now.

Rolo has a new favorite as of 18:17 on Aug 14, 2023

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

hawowanlawow posted:

hey remember when batman put bullet fragments back together and lifted a fingerprint off them and then the movie was nominated for an academy award lol

Dude I will never ever understand that. Did the movie assume that the same kind of bullet would fragment the exact same way so he recorded how his gun did it and reverse engineered the bad guy fragments with the data?

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That’s stupid!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Mask of the Phantasm is fantastic.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

thetoughestbean posted:

I’ve never seen an Xbox controller that I thought looked good.

That’s cause you haven’t seen the one I customized while I was drunk as hell at 3 am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
First terminator is much, much worse than judgment day.

Judgement day is the best argument against the belief that sequels can’t be better.