Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hartman! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hartman!!! :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Jordin Tootoo with a terrible offensive zone penalty

Glad we have him!

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
BEAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Jay loving Beagle.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Did I hear Whistling Rangers Fan a few minutes ago?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Gunjin posted:

Eller got crunched by Bertuzzi. Oshie threw a check and hit his chest against the guy awkwardly, looked like he knocked the wind out of himself, went down the tunnel and never came back. Burakovsky got wrestled down awkwardly with a stick to the throat/face area, sat on the bench for a bit stretching his neck out like it was stiff, then left and didn't come back.

Thanks, was trying to go back through the first in the break and only made it a couple of minutes in. Some poo poo luck.

Yay, Beagle!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ummagumma posted:

Jordin Tootoo with a terrible offensive zone penalty

Glad we have him!

It was a pretty sweet embellishment too

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Puckered.

Totally puckered. :ohdear:

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
How do you embed tweets? @capitals posted a picture earlier of a someone in a Federov franken-jersey made using their current sweaters, it is, something.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

take me you ANIMAL posted:

How do you embed tweets? @capitals posted a picture earlier of a someone in a Federov franken-jersey made using their current sweaters, it is, something.

Paste the URL. Lowtax will take care of the rest.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Just paste the url. It won't show up in preview mode though.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Wooo, Holtbeast!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Oh well, good game CBJ, you deserved it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

^^Yeah, that was fun :hfive:

:siren: Jenner buzzer beater? :siren:

First win over the Rags since the first game the two played in the East. :stare:

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
This Crosby kid is pretty good. Should keep my eye out for him.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Just paste the url. It won't show up in preview mode though.

https://twitter.com/Capitals/status/799788465495883776

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, loving penguins running a power play and changing all three on the fly while maintaining the zone.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The jackets are loving rad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Crosby is so good.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Jenner buzzer-beater EN goal counts :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
As has been the case the other few times they've tried it, Panik with Kane and Toews isn't working too well. I would not be surprised if Hartman got another look up there at some point in this game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Matt Calvert finished the game with 30+ stitches in his forehead. :stonk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
CBJ rules, are strong, and my friend

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

It's time for a Habs regression to the mean baby

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
If the Hawks want to stay out of the box the rest of the game, I'd be cool with that

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

fire therrien

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

MononcQc posted:

fire therrien

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, weber.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Cam Ward with a crazy double pad stack...thing.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
How the gently caress did that not go in? :psyduck:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Wow I thought Kane had that there

Chuch
Jun 28, 2003

A very good doggo
Canes....okay-ish?

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Chuch posted:

Canes....okay-ish?

No. Canes bad. Habs worse.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That was an excellent miss leading to a clusterfuck of a goal.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks first line's rough night continues

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
welp

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Like I said earlier, Panik on the first line has not worked out with Toews and Kane

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Matt Calvert finished the game with 30+ stitches in his forehead. :stonk:

Pfffft. A real man could have done it with 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks finally get a power play as the makeshift Panik-Schamltz-Hossa line gets decent zone time

• Locked thread