Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
omfg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ketchup

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mustard

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the arby's artist residency program

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender

catsup

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I' ll have a big heaping helping of Horsey Sauce in a bowl please! And that penguin pokemon or whatever looks p. drat cool also! :D

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

*puts some BBQ sauce next to Arby's twitter account and waits to see what happens*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I fuckibg love brands.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

I fuckibg love brands.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

The fries are too powerful.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my favorite two brands, together at last. a match made in Gamer Heaven.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

GameCube posted:

my favorite two brands, together at last. a match made in Gamer Heaven.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dominos is missing out by staying silent on their social media about Pokemon Sun and Moon.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my dream job pays somewhere around 5 sandwiches per day

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

boss im crazy hungry today do you think you could front me next weeks pay?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when the old man says that to link he gives him a sword

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

trying to jack off posted:

when the old man says that to link he gives him a sword

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Soral
May 30, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if the old man gave link the triforce instead of a sword the game would end very quickly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

if the old man gave link the triforce instead of a sword the game would end very quickly

lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/dennysdiner/status/536971028690640896

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Starbucks, tweeting about a tiny cake in a green tunic and long green cap: Check out this pastry designed to look like popular Nintendo character, Zelda!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

drat. Denny's gets me, too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9MBiM26nI&t=138s

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

I'm thinking about this and laughing to myself like a G*d damned idiot thanks.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hmmm. inaccurate?? in skyward sword, Link achieves the Triforce, yet the game does not end.....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Hmmm. inaccurate?? in skyward sword, Link achieves the Triforce, yet the game does not end.....

in the original legend of zelda ganon has stolen the triforce of power and invades hyrule, the goal of the game is to assemlble the pieces of the triforce of wisdom scattered across 8 dungeons hidden throughout hyrule to become powerful enough to defeat ganon and reunite the triforce, returning it to zelda its rightful owner. in arbys version of the legend of zelda the old man give you the triforce, presumably it having been misplaced somewhere

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Today I realized I am marrying my social media manager.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Today I realized I am marrying my social media manager.

Lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

In the arby's version of the legend of zelda, the horror caused by ganon's rise is avoided and link gets a roast beef sandwich with three delicious potato cakes from arby's (now open until 11pm)

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

In the arby's version of pokemon moon, rowlet is actually a dollop of mustard

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Arby's Mario is much the same as the real one: Bowser is just a misunderstood dad.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

NEver really made the bowser -> dad connection until I played mario kart 8 and remembered all the nights my dad got drunk and yelled at our black neighbors

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

in the original legend of zelda ganon has stolen the triforce of power and invades hyrule, the goal of the game is to assemlble the pieces of the triforce of wisdom scattered across 8 dungeons hidden throughout hyrule to become powerful enough to defeat ganon and reunite the triforce, returning it to zelda its rightful owner. in arbys version of the legend of zelda the old man give you the triforce, presumably it having been misplaced somewhere

lol again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Where's my morph ball shaped chicken nuggt Arby's

• Locked thread