Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
goddamn I love Bobby Roode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

Remind me; does nXt follow Wrestlemania rules where the cool entrances lose?

Roode won his last insane entrance

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm so hype for Mickie it hurts

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Alright, how does Shinsuke top that? Because we know he will.

actually becomes a Final Fantasy character before our eyes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I had no idea people cared about Tye Dillinger this much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

eat poo poo, Tye Dillinger-likers

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the pumphandle was an embarrassing finisher in tyool 2016, I am much happier with a ddt

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I missed the entire leadup to the match and the first 80% of the match -- am I to believe that William Regal could not think of a more efficient way to ban Ellering than suspending him in a cage like the world's ugliest gogo dancer

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dias posted:

He saw a toy and figured "eh, why not".

fair enough

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Capsaicin posted:

sometime, and it may be soon but, sometime tomasso ciampa is going to have enough and flip out and murder johnny gargano and it will be very very sad but amazing at the same time

I have been waiting for this for so long I am starting to lose faith

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that first fall was so fuckin cool

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

the revival have the words "just fists" right on their rear end

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I could watch this match all night

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

good ol JR :)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol they made her keep her old theme

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love Mickie James so much and yet I can't wait to see Asuka kick her lights out

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mickie is getting way more offense than I expected and I'm glad of it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

haha almost botched the kip up but hit it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

great match

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

abraham linksys posted:

asuka's been a heel yall

yeah I was gonna say

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Shinsuke is even a weirdo in his little interstitial shot with the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

my wife just said "THIS is the guy you like?" real sarcastically

time for that divorce after all

• Locked thread