Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

hi ishmael, I'm alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets

alnilam posted:

hi ishmael, I'm alnilam

Howdy howdy howdy niiiiiiice to meetya!

MrWillsauce

nice dream ishmael

timefly

I had to have sex with Rob Zombie in corpse makeup or he was going to be very sad. There was this muscular glam (?) boxer there I kept looking at the whole time though.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I have dreams were I smoke weed and then I'm all "I'm going to lose my job noooooooooooO!" but then I wake up and realize it's a dream and am pretty relieved.

Some of my favorite dreams are of when I'm rocking out super hard playing an electric guitar just shredding and making awesome music. I don't play the guitar beyond beginner level irl.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Farecoal

There he go
i like all the dreams i have where I'm in a bus or train and we start rolling down a hill (like, in a crashy way). i don't wake up until we hit the bottom and i actually wake up pretty dizzy

timefly

Leonardo DiCaprio trying to open a container of breakfast sandwiches when death suddenly descends on him in a crazy multicolored cloud with Mayan designs and he smirks knowingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe

Dick Bastardly posted:

Some of my favorite dreams are of when I'm rocking out super hard playing an electric guitar just shredding and making awesome music. I don't play the guitar beyond beginner level irl.

When I was giving guitar an honest try these were the best dreams.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread