Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

So whats next on the list of chill takeovers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tries to stuff groceries into old ziplock baggie from recent weed purchase, is frustrated*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*gingerly steps through piles of kittens to access the milk shelf, lowers eyes and walks quicker when overly friendly store clerk approaches me*

symbolic

the only songs that play over the PA system are the BYOB Reggae and various Bob Marley vaporwave remixes

Queen-Of-Hearts

I want to shop for kittens and overfill those byob bags

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*pays for groceries and assorted kittens with platonic hugs, feel guilty when I get home and sterilize myself with hand sanitizer*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*awkwardly explain to my family why I spent our money on magic beans and kittens and assure them we will find food to eat tomorrow*

vanisher

*walking through store, seeing Green Giant canned vegetables and Aunt Jemima on shelf near eachother* "Heh, can you imagine if they got it on" *vanisher says to himself. Passerbys are visibly frightened* "heh..." *passerbys now walking quickly away* *buys goods to take picture and post later on, gets 10 empty quotes*

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Plebian Parasite

Instead of a highly dangerous pyramid of cans, cans are arranged in on single layer of the ground, taking up 20% of the groceries floor space.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Burger King announces BYOB, bring your own burger. You can now truly have it your way, noshing on a Big Mac or Six Dollar Burger at "the king's pad", as BK would like to be referred to. The company is confident that its chill, low-pressure burgin' experience will put BYOBers into a reflective frame of mind that will highlight that eating "from the king's table" is actually the best option for them. Says company spokeslady Peggy Whiteman, "We believe that eating our food in our restaurants is an ideal dining experience, but we get that some people would prefer to get their burgers from elsewhere and still enjoy the famous ambiance of the king's pad. We hope that they will give us a try down the line. You can't rush epiphanies."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

*guilty expression* i really didn't need to get that many sigs

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

TOTE SACK

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
stares at bargain memes for 30 minutes until I realize I'm high from the fumes

Queen-Of-Hearts

*Puts quarter in vending machine, turns handle thing around, receives bouncy kitten*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
50% off all frog related memes every Wednesday.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Is that "Jewel Osco", or can you say it like "Jewelosco!"?

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
clean up in aisle 69 *snort*

social vegan

sv at the cash: aaaand that'll be 4.20 *stifles laughter watching shopper*

shopper: uh, are you sure? It says 23.45 right there

sv: no no it's cool it'll just be uh, just uh just 4.20 *leans in*

social vegan

*sells weed to patrons in the back alley. Bags weed and helps them carry it to their car as well*

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

social vegan posted:

*sells weed to patrons in the back alley. Bags weed and helps them carry it to their car as well*

it's only in the back alley because the store wants to show off the sweet new graffiti that's been commissioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

my local supermarket !

----------------

• Locked thread