Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

Having 3 ExDeath and no Bartz I'm thinking of skipping the banner. The two common units seen like a trap. A Bartz for completions sake and maybe a double hand would be good but I'm assuming if anything I'd just come out of the banner with more ExDeaths

However, this is what I've been waiting for to rain meteors in arena. So I'm excited even without needing the banner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

Just got maxwell down with the Diablos summon, been a mad rush leveling my new CoD to help with the fight.

Unexpected bonus where a Kain with barrage was my best second attacker is that his Jump landing to break the 30% threshold lets me guard with everyone for the Endless to leave me with enough alive to finish her off.

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

Wow, just signed into the app through amazon to get the 3 tickets. My luckiest 3 Tickets ever.

Started with a Fang, going as expected so far.

Next Blue reforms into Gold reforms into Rainbow, my first playing since global release, hoping it's Lightning instead of a troll. It wasn't but I'll take the Luneth that did pop out.

Went for broke and used the 3rd, Zidane.

I think that is my luck used up for a while.

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

Finished up leveling Luneth, stuck my one relevant TM on and put him up, not quite as buff as some here but hopefully useful.

Cleared some inactives on my friends list, 994339815

So close to 600 Atk is taunting me, will just have to wait for a few atk pots and he should get there.

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

Daily pull of Santa Roselia, that's me done on this Banner I think.
2 tickets from the 300 lapis bundle on the noctis banner gets me my 6th ingus and then a rainbow........ Garnet. Which at least was a new unit, but got my hopes up. Only my 2nd ever rainbow crystal, at least the first wasn't a troll.

I think I'm pretty close to the point I've got every non limited 3 and 4 star base now. Hayate is the only one i know of that in missing now.

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

hagie posted:

Is Snowy Woods Exploration hosed? I am trying to get the 3 items in the North East corner and it will not let me on the ice regardless of the direction I approach.

That area is gated behind a quest

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Magi_Nation_Mysidia#Perfect_Forecast.3F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nargiddley
Jul 30, 2006

McSpankWich posted:

Luneth's BiS by about 40 points in Moonblade/Excalibur with DKS (gets him to 956 atk with the other top of the line stuff). Excal/Genji is only 926, and even Excal/Enhancer with DKS is 920 because of his passive, and everyone has enhancer. Imo, you'd be much better off losing the 6 atk and putting the genji on someone else.

Just an additional note on this, the 920 with Excal/Enhancer is more damage than Excal/Genji at 926 due to how dual wield works.
The ATK from his passive applies to both hands, making the Excal hand hit with extra damage that makes up for the weaker weapon.

Excal/Enhancer is 838 + 800
Excal/Genji is 819 + 806

• Locked thread