Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Finally beat Maxwell and summoned Diablos at the same time. My team was Refia/CoD/Lenna/Charlotte/Agrias/friend CoD (around 410 attack or so, nothing really crazy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How good does Galuf become?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

But I need Gigantuars to level 6* Exdeath!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I can't get through the ELT version of this event without a good friend unit. So I'm going to like, get no gears at all.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think I'm just going to TM macro grind instead of trying to fight through this event.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got Snow and Hope and Fang from tickets. Now if only I could actually beat Hanging Edge ELT, this might have been good!! Well I could use a good tank so Snow is good regardless

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So to get those amazon tickets, I can just download amazon underground on memu, then download BE through the underground app?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The best weapon for Snow beside's Xiao's TM is his coat right?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

NinjaDebugger posted:

No. The Sonic Knuckles are the best fist weapon in the game.

But I thought Snow's jacket had a high ATK than the sonic knuckles?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don't even have Mercedes maxed out yet and she already seems pretty dang good. With her TM though, seems like she'd be a monster.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You know, I wouldn't be SO mad about all the Noctis pulls if I had ANY base 5* character. Even Delita or Dark Knight Cecil I could say, "well I may not have gotten the best one but I have A 5* base guy". and no maxwell doesn't count

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Would you consider buying lapis to fuel TM macro grinding a wise investment. I'm around 75% on my first DW, which goes up to about 90 if I were to combine my two Zidanes.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

A small pack of trust moogles that you could buy once a week/month/whatever would probably be bought by nearly everyone.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

When I compare be to the other mobile game I play, dokkan battle, I can't help but think that dokkan battle is better in most every way.

At least BE is better than record keeper

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Sure, I'd like to get Noctis. Maybe I will spend on the christmas sale bundles, if there are any. But for now I'm content with trying to make the best Mercedes possible. I just need one more so I can get two of those axes eventually.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Right now I could combine my (only 2) Zidanes and use some trust moogles to get a Dual Wield. It's very tempting, but I know it's best to hold out to eventually get two of them.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Reddit is having a meltdown over this banner. Lots of rage quits and autism over the gatcha.

It's really weird because this summon banner seems pretty good overall. Charlotte is solid, Chizuru and Mercedes are very good. Like the FF13 banners were way worse.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

He'll get Dual Guns, like dual wield but only works for guns.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

After getting my first Dual Wield and sakurarukafurbaki, I have some extra slots on my TM team to fill. Right now Locke/Mercedes/Zidane are on it. Chizuru is definitely going in too now, so I was wondering who out of these people would be the best?

- Maxwell (Power of Creation)
- Hayate (Black Cowl)
- one of my other Miyukis for another katana
- Agrias (Save the Queen)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Evil Fluffy posted:

If your main unit uses greatswords, StQ is good if you don't have a Cecil to farm for Excalibur. Otherwise I'd go with Power of Creation or the Black Cowl. Honestly unless your main unit is CoD I'd drop Locke for Agrias or Maxwell/Hayate.

Well, CoD WAS my main physical damage unit when I originally put Locke in. But now he is at 77%, I figure why not finish it? Plus maybe Medius will be really really good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So, tell me if I am crazy but here is my idea.

Buy the big bundle, use the tickets and whatnot. But the lapis is used not for ineffectually pulling, but to fuel TM grinding. I kinda really like this idea, it feels right and like I said a better use of lapis than multisummoning and getting nothing. I would still buy the 300 lapis ticket bundles with it, but the rest would go to TM grinding (and also maybe grinding the maze while it is around, if there is a macro for it?).

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So I assume the maze macro just runs through the middle and then left or right if it gets that far. How does it handle it when the maze ends early?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Vax posted:

Nox/Memu macros are dumb macros. They always run full circle. They cant detect when something is finished. This specific macro you are talking about works because the stage select for the maze is all the way up and so even if the maze ends early it has a big area to keep clicking without hitting anything.

Of course. Now that I see it in action it's obvious that's how it would have to work.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I put the bundle lapis into supercharging my TM grinding and I don't regret it yet!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So will Chizuru with Diabolos do more damage than with Ifrit? My Diabolos isn't maxed out but my Ifrit is.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So I got Locke's TM, and so I have another open sport on my TM team. Currently I have Maxwell/Chizuru/Mercedes/Zidane on it. The best choices I have I think are:

- Hayate (Black Cowl)
- Gaffigan (Bracer)
. Agrias (Save The Queen)
- Karl (Seal of Destruction)
- Arc (Omnirod)

I'm thinking Save The Queen.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, Bracer makes sense. Do the general TMs first and worry about the specialized ones later.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got my second Dual Wield today! It went to exdeath for the time being, but pretty soon I'll have Mercedes' TM done.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got the Viking Axe today!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

m.hache posted:

Would the Giants axe edge out the enhancer after her buffs?

I tried other axes on the offhand, none were as strong as Enhancer there.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

deltah posted:

How long does it take to grind a TM if you let it go constantly with refills? I'm thinking about buying the christmas bundle and getting on the TM train. I enjoy pulling but at this point unless its a 5* base my team is fine.

That's what I did. It appears that it will be around a week of near-constant TM grinding to get someone from 0 to 100% .

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many blade masteries do you really need anyway?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there going to be a new banner this week? I think it should have been announced by now. I'm still holding on to these tickets waiting to see if I should try for Noctis some more or not

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Where were these people when the FF15/Cup Noodles collaboration happened??

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My Gafgarion is sitting at around 80% trust mastery. Should I use two trust moogles to take it to 100 right now? I'd still have a couple moogles left.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got my first bracer done today, which means my Chizuru finally broke 700 ATK.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Usually Gigantuars are a no brainer for me to get, but now I literally have so many of these things that I can't even take the ones from the christmas event out of my gifts because other gigantuars are taking up too much room.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah I use Memu and all, but I'll still more than likely get the cheaper Trust Moogle anyway

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think I can make a pretty good Dangerous Ariana because I have Dualcast, Ultima, and MAG +30% TMRs. She'll at least replace Kefka on my arena team who was really on there to cast Ultima anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Decided to focus on the Ariana event, surprisingly everything went pretty quickly. My Dangerous Ariana with Dual Wield, Ultima , MAG +30% and MAG +10%

• Locked thread