Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Maxwell fight is cool and good. I didn't want those Phoenix downs and elixirs anyway.

This was my closest one yet but even if I got him I was nowhere near summoning diabolos. Friend unit was a 500 attack Elza that almost carried me to victory. Almost!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Dang, I thought I had the 10k karma from Maxwell but apparently COD's last 2 barrages hit after Elza's limit finished so it didn't count.

I still got almost 50k karma to cash out and haven't bought anything yet. Are there any must haves or should I go straight to the moogle? Some of those 8k abilities look nice

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Pulled a cheezwhiz on my daily then blew ~25 tickets to get two more chorizos and a Refia! Went from 0 to 3 Chiz just like that.

Really wanted Refia since I have Buttz but it's still painful to shelve the Lenna I ground forever to get lvl 10 LB. I think at this point my next goal is to shovel all my hp/spr/def pots into Refia and use my 4-5 moogles to finish dual cast.

Still no base 5 unit but with such a nice spread of 6* capable units, it doesn't seem so bad. Maybe one day I'll even get a Zidane!

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Now that the ffxiii event is coming to a close, are there any must haves from Mog? I bought half the gigantaurs, the cheap quartz, cheap tickets, and the 30k moogle.

I do have fang, vanille, and Sazh but I don't think any of them are good enough to justify exclusive weapons/materia. I got about 15k left and trying to plan it out to see if I need to do any runs today or keep running maze forever.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Pretty much your options are to bot and save moogles. Casual play will increase TM a few percent over time but nothing noticeable.

• Locked thread