Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

The fact that Bedile is base 3* is the worst thing about this game. Once the summon changes happen we still can't escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

PaybackJack posted:

The ones on reddit come in 2 flavors: lapis spending and non-lapis spending. Are you sure you found the right thread? The TM Macro I've been using from that thread is the best one out there. Well tested to not click on anything destructive, can click back into the app if the app crashes, and runs super fast.

Which one would that be?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Mile'ionaha posted:

Materia Doublehand stacks with Innate Doublehand

You know who's easy to get, eventually gets Awesome, and has Innate Doublehand?

Garland.

It's definitely worth getting 2 unless you're drowning in Dual Wield/Innate Dual Wield/5* Base characters.

I thought doublehand didn't stack in Global.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Been feeling pretty bored with the game so I decided to keep pulling with tickets until I either ran out or got a rainbow crystal. It took all 45 of my tickets to finally get a rainbow crystal and it was Delita. I think I'm done with this game.

• Locked thread