Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaitai
Apr 15, 2006
Nope. I got nothin' witty to go here.

College Slice
So I foolishly linked a not good starting roll to my main facebook account. Am I forever stuck with this account, or is it possible to reroll it somehow? I'm playing on a non-rooted Pixel XL if that matters.

e: Well, by not good starting rolls, I got a 4* Kefka, 4* Soliel, and 5* Agrias. I'm not far into the story, only just got my first Esper.

e2: And I just pulled 2 Minfillias from the raid pull. No Y'shtola though yet.

Chaitai fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jun 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaitai
Apr 15, 2006

College Slice
After a lot of rerolling, I finally managed to pull my first 5*, which was Fohlen, the new chocobo knight. Is it worth keeping the account or keeping rerolling for a Noctis or Orlandeau?

e: Pulls ended up being 5* Fohlen, 4* Leon, 3* Kefka, 2x 3*Camille, 3* Vaan, 3* Galuf

Chaitai fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 9, 2017

Chaitai
Apr 15, 2006

College Slice
Is there a decent reroll macro floating around out there? I'm getting sick of rerolling and just want someway to automate it.

Chaitai
Apr 15, 2006

College Slice
Is there some sort of chain calculator or something? How do you know when to activate certain people to get the biggest chain? I just properly started the game (after rerolling more than I care to admit) and my party is now this: 5* Orlandeau, 5* Y'shtolla, 4* Minfillia, 4* Amelia, and 4* Sozhe.

• Locked thread