Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

ELAN: 6
EFFORT: 60
FISTS: 1

Drumpf's mouth starts moving and his tiny hands gesture furiously (almost with enough vigor to knock over the high chair he is perched on) before his brain can form words for him to say.

Drumpf" posted:

This sounds like the worst deal of the century and I know deals. I've made huge deals, all the highest deals, even this nasty woman here (he gestures to Kandil) can see how bad this deal is.
16 guilders that's a pittance, that's pathetic. What do you take us for an Troupe of Elves, don't get me wrong I'm sure some of them are good people, bunch of murders and rapist. You want us to get up from our seats you'd better make a huger offer! Lots. Deal. Huge.
The words trail off as the mouth slowly grinds to a hault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drumpf picks himself of from the floor, dusts himself off, pulls out a "DRUMPF" stamped steak from his pocket, dabs the corners of his mouth, puts the steak away. Drumpf stands the high chair back up, climbs back up, sits down. Drumpf pull a sparrow from his pocket, mutters something incendiary about Coccyx to it, and sends it on its way.

quote:

Where were we?

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Nov 23, 2016

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

quote:

It's a deal! I told you guys stick with me I get things done.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Start the Heist in...

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drumpf Quickly ducks behind Brandon and begins to talk very loudly.
"It's really sad, how poorly your skulking in the shadows, no honor! Chattering, Grunting, some of the worse subterfuge I have ever experienced. My skelington fried here was saying how you grunt just like your mother...
when his on top of her...
fornicating...

Ok is this taunting a hiccup, or a hassle or what, do i roll? I don't mind having my rolls resolved by the Dungeon Bastard for simplification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

EFFORT: 58

Drumpf Call his hound to his side and places the saddle on him, then mounts up.

(edit adjusted EFFORT)

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 5, 2016

• Locked thread