Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm still concerned they want to do Shane-Lesnar and worry that last night was to somewhat humanize Lesnar to make that match result seem less certain, even if realistically that's not possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Do it ironically posted:

i hope shane o mac is ok :(

big dave said that he seemed pretty ok a couple hours after the show last night

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm still concerned they want to do Shane-Lesnar and worry that last night was to somewhat humanize Lesnar to make that match result seem less certain, even if realistically that's not possible.

Last night was Brock doing the job so he and Goldberg get a Mania rematch once Bill extended his deal.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cornwind Evil posted:

THIS BOOKING MAKES SENSE AND CAN BE EASILY EXPLAINED.

Yeah but I imagine a huge chunk of young adult wrestling fans are old dbz fans so they're just gonna bitch about power levels.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

GrimGypsy posted:

Fast finish -> good(ish)
Goldberg ever winning anything -> very, very, very bad

I love the dedication to being wrong.

Goldberg is the best.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I love the dedication to being wrong.

Goldberg is the best.

To be clear, this week's Nitro is going to involve the greatest celebration of Goldberg since he crushed Hogan, right?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I feel like the scare from Shane getting concussed on that spear spot might make them reconsider putting him in the ring again. Or at least I hope it does. (What were they thinking? That'd be a hard spot for Roman to do with Styles, let alone the world's richest backyarder)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

OldTennisCourt posted:

Who is Emerald Weapon in this scenario

The Rock.

HHH was never an end boss. He loses all the time now.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

sticklefifer posted:

HHH was never an end boss. He loses all the time now.

I mean, technically all bosses lose at some point. That's what they're there for.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Yeah, but when he comes back for a match it's never like "Oh poo poo the other guy's going to get his rear end kicked now". He's a minor dungeon raid at best.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Nah, HHH is still the end boss. Strong but beatable via the storyline.

Lesnar is the obvious side content boss. Not always available to find, vaguely story-relevant, but pretty tough

Goldberg is a truly secret, hidden boss that you have to clear some ridiculous poo poo to unlock

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Who's the Ultros that keeps hounding you through the story but is never actually a threat?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Saint Freak posted:

Who's the Ultros that keeps hounding you through the story but is never actually a threat?

Ziggler

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Saint Freak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-d6dnyVm8

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

A good answer but

This is perfect

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I was going to say Dean but

:smith:

I can't argue that

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Go RV! posted:

:smith:

I can't argue that

Vince, please go to the old man's home so we can finally get the complete Wyatt push. Rather than the few months followed by loud wet fart for the next six.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Go RV! posted:

Nah, HHH is still the end boss. Strong but beatable via the storyline.

Lesnar is the obvious side content boss. Not always available to find, vaguely story-relevant, but pretty tough

Goldberg is a truly secret, hidden boss that you have to clear some ridiculous poo poo to unlock

So Lesnar is Doom Gaze?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bah, why'd you have to start this conversation, now it's all I can think about. Rich Swann is Mog and Damien Sandow is Gogo.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gaz-L posted:

I feel like the scare from Shane getting concussed on that spear spot might make them reconsider putting him in the ring again. Or at least I hope it does. (What were they thinking? That'd be a hard spot for Roman to do with Styles, let alone the world's richest backyarder)

I just watched that on youtube and just loving :lol: at

1. the referee being unable to spot the signs of a pretty obvious concussion and
2. the two clearly non-medical guys casually sliding his carcass out of the ring, without stabilizing his c-spine while he was still unconscious, after taking two massive shots to the head (the initial spear and then the back of his head bouncing off the mat).

If it was a football game, they absolutely would have backboarded him off the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
It's kinda funny how much WWE overuses the stretcher right up to the point where a dude actually needs a stretcher

• Locked thread