Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic

Captain Tajikistan: fighting for truth, justice, and Tajikistani ways! what ways are those? we're not really sure. heck, we can't even find Tajikistan on a map, but if they need a superhero, they must be at least kind of important!

Lecture Lad: Intro to Theoretical Mathematics teacher by day, crime-fighting hero by night, this young upstart seeks to stop criminals in their tracks with discussions on P-values, matrices, and what the Law of Large Numbers is really about.

Batman: roaming the streets at night, this vigilante hero solves crime an old-fashioned way - by clobbering criminals over the head with a Louisville Slugger! he'll also sometimes clobber accomplices. and cops. and bystanders. and then he usually steals their belongings. quite frankly, we're not even sure if he's a superhero, but he has the name, so we give him the benefit of the doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Taxman: oh, you wrote off your mileage on your 2106? Well guess what punk, your standard commute isn't a mileage expense, only additional trips not part of your standard commute, pay up. I saw here you took a deduction for your work computer and some other equipment. Buckle up chuck, those need to be depreciated over the life of the tangible asset skuzball.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Society: You're a hero!
Fireman: I... I just put out fires with this hose.
Society: But you save lives!
Fireman: I thought you meant I had like super powers or something
Society: Why would you think that was what we meant
Fireman: Call me Wonder Hose, heh

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

joke_explainer

anhydrosis man can't feel the difference between hot or cold temperatures, so can continue acting regardless of the conditions... unfortunately, he will die very rapidly if he should be sweating

Senior Management

Osmosis Man hangs around at crime scenes hoping for a sudden flash of insight.

:jerry:

Senior Management

I mean sure Cat Lady has the super ability to scratch things but she just gets distracted by garbage blowing in the wind.

:jerry:

Flyball

vanisher posted:

Society: You're a hero!
Fireman: I... I just put out fires with this hose.

Hey now, Fireman provides us with great schadenfreude by running that hose right through the cars of assholes who park in front of hydrants.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Rotfingers:
Touches Egg, Turns into a rotten egg.
Touches Vin Diesel's head... same thing happends.

<3 <3 Vanisher

jyrque

Hero with Flash speed but their body pulverizes the moment thet start moving due to air pressure slamming them in the face.

BIRDCON 2017

souperman flings scalding hot soup at his foes and makes sweet soup puns like, "you really barley and vegetables with beef'd this one, pal!" (said after kicking bad guy into a giant vat of barley and vegetables with beef soup)

FutonForensic

Hello everyone, I'm Ineffectual Emotional Support Man and I've been asked to deliver a eulogy for Mr. Weathers today. So uh, Mr. Weathers died in great pain, but you see, uh, the great thing about that is, about dying in terrible, excruciating pain that is, is that, uh, we're all going to die in the same way probably, so it's like, we're all together in how the universe hates us? I'm not very good at this... okay sorry that's all the time I have. Sorry. Let me just--sorry

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Person Man

joke_explainer

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

souperman flings scalding hot soup at his foes and makes sweet soup puns like, "you really barley and vegetables with beef'd this one, pal!" (said after kicking bad guy into a giant vat of barley and vegetables with beef soup)

saladboy, his sidekick, is even more pathetic. He just works for postmates.

social vegan

another job lost for perpetually thinks it is sunday for the first two hours of wakefulness man

joke_explainer

social vegan posted:

another job lost for perpetually thinks it is sunday for the first two hours of wakefulness man

please don't doxx me

alnilam

Bison Man, after being weakened by his own kryptonite - barbed wire - is defeated again by his arch nemesis, Frontiersman Shooting From a Train for Fun. Will this be the end?

Plebian Parasite

A superhero with the same powers as superman, but instead of yellow sunlight, he gets his powers from Everclear.

Historical Wizards

Polarizing man, his powers are about as diverse as people's opinions of him

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

bean mom

Constipation Man is really tired of this poo poo!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Historical Wizards

Manferd Polar temporarily gains powers so long as he is saving people from dangerous accidents or he is killing orphans. He is Polarizing man

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Plebian Parasite

Reflexman's preternatural deftness stems from his conscious mind perceiving time at 1000 times the rate we do! He is trapped in a prison of flesh and every moment is agony!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Wonder Woolen is a really comfortable sweater when worn by the forces of good, but an itchy, constricting nightmare of torture when worn by evildoers.

bean mom

tree-dog-man's bark is worse than his bark

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slugnoid

The Golden Sentinel - turns into a giant golden statue that slowly rotates to always face the sun

social vegan

photosynthesis man will catch up with you kids in a bit

google THIS

Group Project Man: Shows up late to every crime scene, stoned out of his mind, and passive-aggressively delegates his responsibilities to other superheroes. In the end, though, he still gets an equal share of the credit.

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Group Project Man: Shows up late to every crime scene, stoned out of his mind, and passive-aggressively delegates his responsibilities to other superheroes. In the end, though, he still gets an equal share of the credit.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

X-ray vision man: isn't really able to discern details of most objects and can't read books unless they use lead lettering. His teammates also have a tendency to get cancer.

I Was The Fury

MoMANtum is able to accelerate endlessly, never reaching his top speed as long as he desires to go faster. However, his density is such that by the time he gets to a high enough speed to get anywhere that driving would be unreasonable, stopping him requires either several miles of uphill paved roads, a solid 2 foot thick concrete barrier, or millions of dollars in property damage.

eonwe

Cubicle Man - expert at pretending to fight crime. mostly just stands in poses when he hears superman or batman nearby. is really sick of people not making coffee when the pot is empty.

Anoia

primetime man - knows what happened last night on every hot TV show, and will spoil it before you watch anything on DVR

some call him a villain

I Was The Fury

Anoia posted:

primetime man - knows what happened last night on every hot TV show, and will spoil it before you watch anything on DVR

some call him a villain

I wasn't aware my former unemployed roommate was superpowered

Anoia

I Was The Fury posted:

I wasn't aware my former unemployed roommate was superpowered

it's a common power, like flight, but few become full time super whatevers

Piso Mojado

The Incredible Sulk

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The flash.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pun-man is obviously the worst.

driver: both these guys are going 85.

Pun-man: so, let's 86 them.

Robot Made of Meat

Redacted Man.

It's possible that he does some really cool stuff, but you never read about it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

social vegan

Tis I, Professor Dropit, and I can't find my keys

google THIS

The Human Human. Half human, half another human. I'd call that a chimera but apparently the other human is his identical twin, so really the same DNA throughout. I still have questions, but at least he washes his own dishes instead of piling them in the breakroom sink like Fully Rehabilitates Bad Guys With a Single Word Man, that dickhead, why do we even keep him around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

hero looking out driver side window: they're catching up, only 20 m behind us now

sidekick: p-probably farther, they just look larger

hero: *smirks knowingly* 20 meters...

• Locked thread