Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

AweStriker posted:

I wonder where scythes are on the weapon triangle, if not above it.

A bit late, but I have the answer for this!

Scythes are strong against Swords, Lances, and Axes; and they are neutral against Bows, Rods, Lumps, other Scythes, and Books. They are not weak to anything.

Yggdra Union's version of the weapon triangle is like Pokemon's version of element weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

AradoBalanga posted:

Echoes is apparently FE16, according to some of the datamined code in the game. Which means that FE15 was in fact FE Heroes.

No, IS considers the Satellaview maps for FE3 (which were remade as bonus stages in New Mystery) as FE6 for some reason. So FE15 was Fates.

Edit: Beaten.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

Guess what I managed to do~~~

Where's the mask for the pegasus :colbert:?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Tae posted:

One small thing FE should add in the future is some sort of mass-direction for moving units. The worst feeling on a map is realizing you have 14-15 units that all have to be selected and individually moved for the next three turns to inside a castle or something.

It's called Auto Battle. Never turn on Auto Battle.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Thanks for the LP! It's been fun.

• Locked thread