Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Oh man, I forget to check SA for a month or so and this thread pops up.
And about Matthis, I used him in FE12 (mostly because I like using unpopular units, I also used Bord and Cord) and he turned out like this :allears::

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.

vilkacis posted:

On the plus side, I'm proud of our boy for his second place on the guys' side. Though I'm a bit baffled that after him, the next Binding Blade character is Lilina... followed by Lot of all people. With over 3000 votes! What even the hell.

Lot's still my favorite fighter in this series not called Cord, so he got my vote. Look, Barst is cool and all but always using the best units gets boring :colbert:

On the subject of the best units, Hippo: are you going to use some of the units who are usually never used? I'd love to see Jagen team up with Macellan.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

LordHippoman posted:

Normal Mode's got Wrys!

Normal Mode should just be "only geriatrics and bald people allowed in Marth's army!"

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

This LP inspired me to do a Shadow Dragon playthrough myself. Marth and Caeda's first levels were both perfect :psyduck:

Cattail Prophet posted:

Who gives a poo poo about Falchion, you finished the chapter with one use left on that rapier! It's destiny! Clearly you need to save it for the final boss! (extra rapiers are fair game though)

Also, yes, I vote for this.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

LordHippoman posted:

I was super tempted to make a version of the Fire Emblem with five :smug: gems and a :smuggo: in the center, but I already did that Marth picture at the top and this isn't one of those fancy "good" LPs.

It's not :smuggo:, but I feel like this works just as well.

You're welcome/I'm sorry.

• Locked thread