Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Every chapter of Shadow Dragon actually has the same unit limit: 16. It's just that characters that you recruit during the chapter count towards that limit, so if there's a chapter where you recruit, say, six new characters, you can only bring in ten dudes at the start. This is not the only thing in the game that's governed by the number 16.

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Honestly if you don't use all of your votes on Cervantes (mustache man) then I don't want to know you.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Your Caeda has been extremely lucky at hitting that defense growth. Between that and the seraph robe she could actually tank a hit every once in a while!

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Who gives a poo poo about Falchion, you finished the chapter with one use left on that rapier! It's destiny! Clearly you need to save it for the final boss! (extra rapiers are fair game though)

Also, I completely forgot Shadow Dragon even had longbows.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Blue haired guy, because the other one has a super weird looking portrait.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

LordHippoman posted:

Xane is weird, and as far as I know, his gimmick’s never been reused in a Fire Emblem game since the Archanea titles. His stats are garbage, true, but he’s got a special command exclusive to him.

While it's not exactly the same, one of the new classes in Fates has access to a command that lets a unit make a duplicate of itself. It's a little bit ridiculous.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

LordHippoman posted:

Bonus Content

Etzel’s Official Art

...Is he wearing a corset or something? It's not even like his whole body shape is feminine leaning (hi Lucius!), the rest of his proportions look fine. It's literally just his waistline.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

LordHippoman posted:

Etzel forgot to bring a cool Tome and thus has the lowest damage on the team, despite his high Magic stat, but his Heal staff is super useful, and he’s tanky enough to eat a hit or two where the others can’t.

Actually, I think you'll find that blizzards are in fact very cool. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I like how you've grown so complacent with your inventory management that Marth and Maria are still holding onto Hammerne and the Starsphere three chapters later.

• Locked thread