Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

vilkacis posted:

Definitely always hot. I mean if this

doesn't make you melt, I don't know what to tell you!

Honestly, better than

Marth, get some pants, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Y'know...bad level ups are like, 57% of what makes Fire Emblem LP's fun but...drat. This is getting sad. Did you piss off an old gypsy woman before starting this LP? Are you ok? Can I get you a cup of tea?

That's how I feel playing PoR right now. My Soren and Boyd are turning out pretty great but everyone else? Oof. My Mia has gotten I think one point of strength over her bases so far and Ike somehow almost has a useable magic stat.

But that's FE!

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

It's not Fire Emblem without the maximum number of blue haired guys.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

Vanna Marth will never stop being one of my favourite pieces of art in the entire franchise. I wish he was an alternate outfit for Marth in Super Smash Bros., it'd even get me to use Marth.

It's the smile, for me.

Though yes, I would spend actual, real-life money to have no-pants Marth on my Heroes team.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Camel Pimp posted:

Elice's art for the original manual was pretty damned amazing, though

(Sorry, I just really love old Fire Emblem art)

I have many questions.

• Locked thread