Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

With so many bad level ups, are Lena and Maria really all that different? I say nay. Kick Lena to the curb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Desert Fog of War? That's just... wow. What sick person decided that was a good idea?

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

You always go far left, baby. That's a good adventurer's instinct.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Camus just dies? Are you Sirius?

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

That just means Maria's due for that Magic point any day now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I appreciate the LP and I even went back and read the past one too. I've only ever played New Mystery, myself, but seeing the old one was a treat. Now I never have to play it, and for that I thank you.

• Locked thread