Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
There may have been a few failed attempts to free him.

They may have been another Liberal killed.

I really need to work on upping the Security skill for your team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

GlyphGryph posted:

I really need to work on upping the Security skill for your team.

Hell, I'll sign on for that.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
So, a quick update today even though it was a hectic month in game.

It started out badly.

I recruited a replacement, armed him, and sent him out to get revenge.

This... was a bad idea.

If things started out badly, well, they quickly got worse.

He'd been off practicing his seduction and kidnapping skills...

...when one of his dates, not even one he planned on kidnapping, turned out to be a police informant.

To top it all off, I thought I was going to have to break Captain Rainbowbeard out again as well - it doesn't let you pick and choose who to rescue, it's all or nothing. We got lucky though! Rainbowbeard was on a hunger strike, and Battle Royale Baby was tortured, which means I could only haul one, and the game thankfully gave me Battle Royale Baby. This took a long time - I ran multiple people through the station like a dozen times, but as I said before, my security skill for the combat team is way, way too low - I need to fix that, and soon, in case this happens again.

If nightwolf had been the one who was turned in, we would have been hosed.

A bunch of other stuff happened this month as well, but most of it was boring - converted another conservative wage slave, trained skills for a bunch of dudes, but mostly wasted time on failed rescue attempts.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

[makes a mess]

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Oh yeah, and I finished the new outfits for BRB's squad.

Most expensive outfit in the game - really good armor, and also a maximum stealth rating!

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
One of the things I found sad was that the game doesn't work all over the country, so as far as I know you can't kill presidents or supreme court justices.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Probably be a few days before the next full update, but here's a sneak peek:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
One thing that always annoyed me is that if you train somebody up to a great lawyer that way, they can't then defend the rest of your crew when they get arrested.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Oh wow I never posted the last update, lmao.

I guess I've been busy with real life organizing and the C-Spam presidential election. Also this thread was BURIED.

I'll post the update tonight instead of working on a new one like I had planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Womans March stuff?

• Locked thread