Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Hey I loved this game, played through to almost the end where I discovered is messed up the romance quest. Been meaning to play again sometime, just because there's so little Wuxia gaming out there.
Thanks for LPing this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
A
Of course, I'm disappointed that the poly option is male only.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

A lot of Wuxia and kung fu flicks are mega racist, so they totally could have been more authentic and done worse.
Like, at least it's not about inhuman monsters invading from beyond the wall or midget pirates or oppressive alien conquerers or w/e.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I never realized that about Tho Fan - I just assumed it was a costs acing measure by using Simlish to simulate the Mandarin/Cantonese divide.

They should have recorded Chinese speakers reciting nothing but spoilers, The Thing style. "它不是一只狗,它是一个东西!"

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Laugh at him until he becomes so enraged that he breaks free to attack you.
Then kill him.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I'd always heard that they were small enough to be carried in a sleeve for convenience, like a purse dog. Also for self defense, since you can quickly toss them at an assailant.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Well, it seems that our murder wasn't too bad, just inconvenient, especially when you consider that it's a free trip to Dirge. At least we didn't have to walk.
What do you suppose Li did with our corpse? Cremation, fish food, maybe the Buffalo Bill?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

The cylinders look like prayer wheels. You spin them while praying, kind of like a rosary.
I want to say the Shaolin monks use them to get swole, the wheels can get quite big and can be made of stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Isn't the CF justification "You're a giant fuckup, why do you still get to be a god? I can't let your incompetence contaminate the Wheel, you're fired."

• Locked thread