Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
You can just tell this game was released in 2005 at a glance because of all the bloom, haha.

Ah, Jade Empire. What a weird, transitory title for Bioware; I feel like at the time they'd really been wanting to make a straight ARPG (and debatably still do), but couldn't quite stick the landing. Then they made Dragon Age and Mass Effect. Jade Empire is definitely their most original title, and it's a shame they haven't revisited it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

PurpleXVI posted:

I remember disliking the next part, but I can't exactly remember why.

Because it's an incredibly boring swamp level, of course! I'll say more when we actually reach it.

It's the weakest part of the game, which is a shame since it really hooks you after that.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
Uh, is it just me, or does Zu seem to have disproportionately sized arms?

• Locked thread