Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."
Chai Ka is way too drat fluffy to be such a bloodthirsty guardian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

If they ever do some sort of Bioware crossover event, I want Kang the Mad to be the Jade Empire representative. No one else. Just Kang. Him and his explosives.

Also, is his hair built into his hat or is it supposed to mimic some sort of mushroom cloud? Or am I looking too deep into this?

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Actually, lemme amend my earlier remark. Forest Shadow AND Kang the Mad need to be representatives of Jade Empire in the inevitable Bioware crossover.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Doc Morbid posted:

I'm sure Forest Shadow would be very popular among... a certain subset of the fanbase.

What? Environmentalists?

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

There are some of the better ways of handling evil choices in ME2 that I recall. The one where you have the monologuing Krogan on top of the explosive tank, and you can blow it up to skip his talking and remove one guy from the next fight. That's good because it's "evil" in that you are basically shooting an unarmed opponent and getting the drop on him, and by doing so you are taking a shortcut. But you didn't have to kill an orphan to achieve the same result.

That's essentially why they called the good/bad system as Paragon and Renegade. Paragons rely on reason and morality, Renegades rely on results and rudeness. Although unarmed, the Krogan WAS threatening you, and in the end it created a badass moment for you. Paragons sit and wait out the pithy speeches, Renegades say screw it and shoot at the explosive tank to shut the idiot up.

And we sort of ran into something like that at Gao the Greater's compound, when we offered Fuyao a chance to learn how to fight back by stabbing the slaver, who honestly really doesn't deserve to be spared in any case.

Cangelosi fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Mar 18, 2017

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Yay! John Cleese gave us a gun! Nothing could go wrong from this! :neckbeard:

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

I'm just glad we let Judge Fang get some advancement for a change. He may seem a bit of an airhead, but his concern for the Empire's well-being is sincere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Sky actually being Creative Yukong would actually make things more interesting considering his only trait seems to be "somewhat bland fellow who is there for female PCs to romance for the sake of shipping and suchlike".

• Locked thread