Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pesticide20 posted:

And as you pointed out, the concealed carry requires an O-5 to sign off on it. Personal experience and completely anecdotal but I've never met anyone who could get their O-3 to sign off on storing personal weapons in the company arms room, so I highly doubt that an O-5 will allow a bunch of retard enlisted to carry on base. Plus, as soon as some rear end in a top hat does and inevitably shoots his battle buddy you just know that garrison commanders will ban concealed carry.

What was the reason behind that? I feel like the commander being a dick about storing weapons in the arms room (which would show a lot of prudence/rear end-covering on his part, legally speaking) for no good reason would be like if the commander for some reason banned the practice of Judaism in the barracks.

That said, only idiots would store their poo poo in the arms room vs a (VERY TRUSTED!!!) friend's house off-post/gun range locker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread