Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I just finished episode 2 of this and I still have no idea what is going on or what the plot is supposed to be or even what the tone of the show is. Am I supposed to be taking this seriously because I am and I want it to be and it mostly is but then it does things like have a kangaroo hop around the vatican. I want him to lay some righteous smackdown and start a modern crusade or some twisted serious poo poo but I still can't even peg if he is supposed to even actually believe in god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Still going through and I keep getting distracted wondering if they actually filmed this in the Vatican or what and if they did how on earth they managed that.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I just finished. Jude Law was amazing, as was Moleface Voiello and I liked the PR woman too. I am super interested in Vatican stuff in general. The scenery was great and I still wonder if and how they ever filmed in the real Vatican. The Pope costumes were badass and I want a set of those white pajama sweatsuits.

But I still have no loving clue what the point, plot, theme, message, moral, or any other word like that is.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jan 6, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Solkanar512 posted:

So what's with the giant pile of dead babies?

It's best to just not ask questions because you will get no answers from this show.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It could end where it ends now and it wouldn't make any less goddamn sense than it already does.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I really want someone to take a stab at explaining what the Kangaroo was about because that is what loving baffles me the most out of everything.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is it done airing on US hbo? Can we spoiler chat now?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I totally thought he died as I was watching it. But season 2, so obviously not. Unless they pull some ressurection poo poo or something which I wouldn't put past this weird show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'd like to imagine he did the globe thing.

• Locked thread