Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The peak of Cinema as an art form only came with the advent of CG, so I feel that the 90s are the true golden age of cinema, as the decade saw a gardual transition into more and more sophisticated uses of CG until we finally saw competent-looking features that were entirely CG. Having complete control of every visual and even every frame allowed film to transcend the clumsy pseudo-theater it once was and finally become an unfiltered window into the imagination of the film makers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Is this an actual opinion you have or is this a quote from something

Blue squares asked for people to post in his thread and I thought I would help.

• Locked thread