Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

gently caress

They don't have to tackle like dipshits to get their turnovers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Eat it dead dog fuckers.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Ugh

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
You dipshit stupid fucks couldn't even give up the half correctly (also that dude is clearly down as gently caress after stripping the ball)

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Our offensive personnel contracted a bad case of stupid from the Mississippi teams

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

We loving blow

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Touchdown not Aggies!!!!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
We are never gonna beat LSU

Get hosed Sumlin maybe spend this offseason recruiting some depth worth a loving drat

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

It took awhile but I hate sumlin now

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Fuuuuuuck your dumb selves A&M

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I thought Sherman's trend of blowing second half leads in games was bad. This trend of blowing the second half of seasons is worse.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

PrinceRandom posted:

There are only so many times I can watch the same goddamn season without wanting to see something new, even if it's going 4-8 instead.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

PrinceRandom posted:

remember that he's not only bad, but he's an rear end in a top hat

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/kevin-sumlin-really-did-fire-the-pool-boy-who-overheard-him-on-the-phone-201227822.html

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm sure glad we gave up on the half in a way that also allowed for self-fuckery

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It sucks we don't play anymore, but I take solace that this could have been a period of unparalleled Aggy dominance in the Big 12. Starting with Johnny Manziel they probably would have owned us, won multiple Big 12 titles, maybe made the playoffs. Instead they left for a conference where there's always going to be 4 or 5 teams better than them.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

It sucks we don't play anymore, but I take solace that this could have been a period of unparalleled Aggy dominance in the Big 12. Starting with Johnny Manziel they probably would have owned us, won multiple Big 12 titles, maybe made the playoffs. Instead they left for a conference where there's always going to be 4 or 5 teams better than them.

Nah. Maybe with Johnny, but our defense is not good enough to keep up with Big 12 offenses for an entire season.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Democratic Pirate posted:

Nah. Maybe with Johnny, but our defense is not good enough to keep up with Big 12 offenses for an entire season.

Yeah you're probably right y'all haven't even been all that good the last couple years.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Maybe. I think we may have done the same thing. The last three years, our Novembers have been baaaad and our coaching has been bad. Yeah, we may have had one more W, but I think the team is so soft that we wouldn't have dominated by any stretch of the imagination

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The only solace I can take is that this would be crushing if we'd beaten the two Mississippis

Hooray we're not good enough to be really depressed

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

I don't have a problem with him telling the employer not to send the kid back, but firing him on Twitter is a cheap shot.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
wheres general dog to call us irrelevant since they left the SEC to go seven and five every year

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

God another stupid penalty

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
That was an amazing play by the LSU secondary to shove that receiver 3 yards to force him down out of bounds.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

keep orgeron you rubes

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

This may or may not come as a shock to some of you, but A&M is the worst

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I look forward to the Tom Herman LSU experience running roughshod over us

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

George H.W. oval office posted:

I look forward to the Tom Herman LSU experience running roughshod over us

Me too.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

How much time is left in the game? Im away from a tv :(

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

How much time is left in the game? Im away from a tv :(

Enough for Guice to get another 200 yards.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hahaha

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"The worst 4th down team in college football, that's kinda hard to believe"

*A&M immediately shits pants*

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I hope that Herman inexplicably fails at LSU for two reasons. Joe Allevo seems like the biggest douche in the world. A school that fires a coach that averages 10 wins a season deserves for their replacement to fall flat on their face and fall into the college football basement

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

John Chavis left LSU for A&M because he wanted to go to a team that had a good offense that wouldn't waste his defense.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone ask the aggies whether they'd rather get shithoused by LSU today or play the Charlie Strong Longhorns

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

DrunkPanda posted:

I hope that Herman inexplicably fails at LSU for two reasons. Joe Allevo seems like the biggest douche in the world. A school that fires a coach that averages 10 wins a season deserves for their replacement to fall flat on their face and fall into the college football basement

Alleva really does seem like the biggest rear end in a top hat that ever lived.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I mean just in the last year:

1) attempted to fire Les midgame, was stopped by an angry lynch mob, glowered at the staff during the press conference.
2) fired Les afterwards as soon as he could
3) tried to accuse Florida of cowardice for not wanting to let their fans get killed by a hurricane, got called out in the most hilarious way by Florida's coach after losing at home
3) schedules Orgeron for an interview on Friday, reportedly hired Herman on thursday

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

someone ask the aggies whether they'd rather get shithoused by LSU today or play the Charlie Strong Longhorns

We'd find a way to get shithoused by the longhorns this season

PostNouveau posted:

"The worst 4th down team in college football, that's kinda hard to believe"

*A&M immediately shits pants*

Hahaha

big money big clit posted:

John Chavis left LSU for A&M because he wanted to go to a team that had a good offense that wouldn't waste his defense.

Hahahahahahahaha

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Nobody will give a poo poo about that if he actually gets Herman. He also got Aranda last year, which was an outstanding hire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
So Aggie fans tell me would you immediately accept

HC Jose Aquafresco
OC Sark after Dark
DC Da CoachO

I mean dear god, thing of that trio going around in a swagcopter. They'd land every 5 star in the country.

• Locked thread