Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

At least the execution will be fast

Because LSU won't need to throw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Take the notecard with all the behind the LOS throws to Kirk and throw it in the garbage.

Apparently 1 super sick catch requires 2 drops to cancel it out.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

We loving blow

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I thought Sherman's trend of blowing second half leads in games was bad. This trend of blowing the second half of seasons is worse.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

It sucks we don't play anymore, but I take solace that this could have been a period of unparalleled Aggy dominance in the Big 12. Starting with Johnny Manziel they probably would have owned us, won multiple Big 12 titles, maybe made the playoffs. Instead they left for a conference where there's always going to be 4 or 5 teams better than them.

Nah. Maybe with Johnny, but our defense is not good enough to keep up with Big 12 offenses for an entire season.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Lol

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I'd rather have the sweet release of death right now

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I'd like to die

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

big money big clit posted:

Should have gone to the bonfire.

Great joke you got there

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

We could have a defense averaging 10 points and 130 yards a game and LSU would still run for 350+ on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I thought leaving early was haram or something?

If the football team leaves halfway through the season then it's okay to leave halfway through the game

• Locked thread