Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
so does nobody want to discuss how trevor knight already recovered from a season ending injury and also gained 30 pounds of muscle in a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

PrinceRandom posted:

It took awhile but I hate sumlin now

remember that he's not only bad, but he's an rear end in a top hat

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/kevin-sumlin-really-did-fire-the-pool-boy-who-overheard-him-on-the-phone-201227822.html

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

DrunkPanda posted:

I hope that Herman inexplicably fails at LSU for two reasons. Joe Allevo seems like the biggest douche in the world. A school that fires a coach that averages 10 wins a season deserves for their replacement to fall flat on their face and fall into the college football basement

Alleva really does seem like the biggest rear end in a top hat that ever lived.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I mean just in the last year:

1) attempted to fire Les midgame, was stopped by an angry lynch mob, glowered at the staff during the press conference.
2) fired Les afterwards as soon as he could
3) tried to accuse Florida of cowardice for not wanting to let their fans get killed by a hurricane, got called out in the most hilarious way by Florida's coach after losing at home
3) schedules Orgeron for an interview on Friday, reportedly hired Herman on thursday

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
So Aggie fans tell me would you immediately accept

HC Jose Aquafresco
OC Sark after Dark
DC Da CoachO

I mean dear god, thing of that trio going around in a swagcopter. They'd land every 5 star in the country.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Knight shouldn't have been left out there, he was already limping on this series. Fire Sumlin.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
If Knight just tore his ACL or something then Sumlin just killed any shot he has of making the practice squad on some nfl roster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

how about now

• Locked thread